Montavin Quisenberry (Boyle County '25) Recruiting

charlesw88

5 hours ago, burreaux said:

I don't follow recruiting closely, how likely is it (and when) that he gets offered by schools like Alabama, Clemson, Ohio St etc?

I’m thinking very likely. He will definitely attend camps to sharpen up his game and being the talent he is he will shine.

4 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

He's in the class of 25 not 24. He took the Covid year. 

2025 is correct. He is a sophomore so this is the 2022-2023 school year. Junior year is 2023-2024. Senior year is 2024-2025. Unless my math is wrong. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Kid has camped at West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia Tech, and Ole miss the last two weeks and left with an offer from every camp. He will be the best instate prospect since Wandale IMO. Kid is special. Hasn’t lost one rep at Virginia Tech and Ole Miss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, QueenoftheSouth said:

It’s not often that we get to see a kid in our area that is this good. He really is a special, elite level talent. And he seems to be an unusually humble kid. Don’t see that very often either.

That he is humble and will always talk to you and seems to be a down to earth young man.  

I think he was the best player BG played against last season.  And that says something with the kids at Fredrick Douglas, who were outstanding as well.

Wish this young man the best going forward.  Deserves to play someplace big on Saturdays.

• Like 3