Dolphins at Bengals Predictions/Updates (9/29)

Dolphins vs. Bengals  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2022 at 12:24 AM

Big Thursday night game in Cincinnati when the Miami Dolphins come town fresh off their big win over Buffalo. I'm looking forward to this one, before the season started I thought the Bengals would be either 3-1 or 2-1 at worst going into this one, but it is what it is. This is a big game for the Bengals even though it is only the 4th week of the season. Go Bengals!! WHO DEY!!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Did I hear somewhere that the League is looking into whether the Dolphins violated concussion protocol today with Tua?

I just heard the NFL Network talking about it on Good Morning Football but I am going to have to hear it again to understand it.

15 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Did I hear somewhere that the League is looking into whether the Dolphins violated concussion protocol today with Tua?

They are.  Tua went to the tent and convinced the medical staff that he tweaked his back and that is why he fell down and staggered a bit after getting hit.  It sure looked like he was groggy and out of it.  I also know that I will occasionally do something to my back and my legs will momentarily give out.  

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Dolphins at Bengals Predictions/Updates (9/29)

I'll be there Thursday night with my wife.  I have absolutely zero white Bengals gear, however.  They won't do it, but it would have been cool if the Bengals would have put a white t-shirt on each seat as everyone came in for the game.  Isn't that what Penn State does for their "white out" game?

13 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Dolphins pulled off one of the most improbable wins that I've ever seen based on the stats against Buffalo. There is no way that they should have been in that game, let alone win it.

Screenshot_20220925-195445_Google.jpg

This makes no sense. And it is not like Buffalo had five turnovers. Though one turnover was costly and handed Miami a TD, practically.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I'll be there Thursday night with my wife.  I have absolutely zero white Bengals gear, however.  They won't do it, but it would have been cool if the Bengals would have put a white t-shirt on each seat as everyone came in for the game.  Isn't that what Penn State does for their "white out" game?

Come on Pete, open up your wallet!

• Confused 1