Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dolphins at Bengals Predictions/Updates (9/29)

Dolphins vs. Bengals 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dolphins
      41%
    • Bengals
      58%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/30/2022 at 12:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big Thursday night game in Cincinnati when the Miami Dolphins come town fresh off their big win over Buffalo. I'm looking forward to this one, before the season started I thought the Bengals would be either 3-1 or 2-1 at worst going into this one, but it is what it is. This is a big game for the Bengals even though it is only the 4th week of the season. Go Bengals!! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

??? Fins Baby !!!

Did I hear somewhere that the League is looking into whether the Dolphins violated concussion protocol today with Tua?

Dolphins pulled off one of the most improbable wins that I've ever seen based on the stats against Buffalo. There is no way that they should have been in that game, let alone win it.

Screenshot_20220925-195445_Google.jpg

15 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Did I hear somewhere that the League is looking into whether the Dolphins violated concussion protocol today with Tua?

I just heard the NFL Network talking about it on Good Morning Football but I am going to have to hear it again to understand it.

The Bengals are currently a 3 point favorite. 

15 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Did I hear somewhere that the League is looking into whether the Dolphins violated concussion protocol today with Tua?

They are.  Tua went to the tent and convinced the medical staff that he tweaked his back and that is why he fell down and staggered a bit after getting hit.  It sure looked like he was groggy and out of it.  I also know that I will occasionally do something to my back and my legs will momentarily give out.  

I'll be there Thursday night with my wife.  I have absolutely zero white Bengals gear, however.  They won't do it, but it would have been cool if the Bengals would have put a white t-shirt on each seat as everyone came in for the game.  Isn't that what Penn State does for their "white out" game?

13 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Dolphins pulled off one of the most improbable wins that I've ever seen based on the stats against Buffalo. There is no way that they should have been in that game, let alone win it.

Screenshot_20220925-195445_Google.jpg

This makes no sense. And it is not like Buffalo had five turnovers. Though one turnover was costly and handed Miami a TD, practically.

4 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I'll be there Thursday night with my wife.  I have absolutely zero white Bengals gear, however.  They won't do it, but it would have been cool if the Bengals would have put a white t-shirt on each seat as everyone came in for the game.  Isn't that what Penn State does for their "white out" game?

Come on Pete, open up your wallet!

Did you guys catch that funny looking punt from the Dolphins end zone? 

SB Nation has some suggestions for help at DT, they didn't offer anything new on Reader's status:

Ndamukong Suh
Vernon Butler
Malcom Brown
Zach Kerr
Star Lotuleiei

1 hour ago, PP1 said:

Did you guys catch that funny looking punt from the Dolphins end zone? 

Funny for sure:

 

Warming it up for Thursday night!

 

apple.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.