Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 11:00 PM

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Well, part of Ft. Mitchell. There is the Beechwood part of Ft. Mitchell and there is the Covington Catholic part of Ft. Mitchell.

Fair enough.  I'm sure there will be hurt feelings and friendly taunts at Grandview and Biehl Street by Sheli (and Camporosso and the Saddle...) tonight.  Luckily, virtually no one's actual life will hinge on the outcome, as long as the adults keep everything in perspective.

• Like 5

On 9/15/2022 at 1:41 PM, bjaynes said:

Other than the live stream on the Cov Cath Network are there any other viewing options for this game…….other than being there in person, of course. Thx. 

I'll try to post a few videos on twitter @teeroyhowell (of course i won't livestream).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Fair enough.  I'm sure there will be hurt feelings and friendly taunts at Grandview and Biehl Street by Sheli (and Camporosso and the Saddle...) tonight.  Luckily, virtually no one's actual life will hinge on the outcome, as long as the adults keep everything in perspective.

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. 🙂

It's been a couple of years since I've been to the Saddle. Maybe tonight would make for a good night to go catch the post-game "show" 😄

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bjaynes said:

Is there any update (I might have missed it) on Waddell playing tonight for BW?

Sounds like he’s out for at least a few weeks. Which has me concerned. Easily the most underrated player on the field tonight.  Before getting hurt last week, he was absolutely creating Havoc. 

• Like 2

• theguru changed the title to Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue locked this topic