Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      80%
    • Covington Catholic
      20%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

 I purposely did not say "should" to avoid anyone saying it was my opinion.

#semantics

Enjoy the game and the win, all will remain right and good in Fort Mitchell for another year.  

  • Replies 354
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A couple of Mayer comps in here, which I could not disagree more with. As a reminder: Mike was a 5 star recruit without an elite athletic profile, which is almost impossible to do.  He wa

  • I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

That was a joke. That had nothing to do with my opinion on the game. Even though it was a joke, I purposely did not say "should" to avoid anyone saying it was my opinion.

I thought it was a great joke!

32 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

#semantics

Enjoy the game and the win, all will remain right and good in Fort Mitchell for another year.  

Well, part of Ft. Mitchell. There is the Beechwood part of Ft. Mitchell and there is the Covington Catholic part of Ft. Mitchell.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Well, part of Ft. Mitchell. There is the Beechwood part of Ft. Mitchell and there is the Covington Catholic part of Ft. Mitchell.

Fair enough.  I'm sure there will be hurt feelings and friendly taunts at Grandview and Biehl Street by Sheli (and Camporosso and the Saddle...) tonight.  Luckily, virtually no one's actual life will hinge on the outcome, as long as the adults keep everything in perspective.

. . . as long as the adults keep everything in perspective.

 

Aren't you the optimistic one!   In all seriousness, I agree with you whole heartedly.  Let's hope the adults all stay in charge.

On 9/15/2022 at 1:41 PM, bjaynes said:

Other than the live stream on the Cov Cath Network are there any other viewing options for this game…….other than being there in person, of course. Thx. 

I'll try to post a few videos on twitter @teeroyhowell (of course i won't livestream).

1 hour ago, teeroy said:

I'll try to post a few videos on twitter @teeroyhowell (of course i won't livestream).

Thanks @teeroy, I will try to grab them and post them here on BGP.

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Fair enough.  I'm sure there will be hurt feelings and friendly taunts at Grandview and Biehl Street by Sheli (and Camporosso and the Saddle...) tonight.  Luckily, virtually no one's actual life will hinge on the outcome, as long as the adults keep everything in perspective.

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

 

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

Play stupid games, you'll "win" stupid prizes.

1 minute ago, The Double Deuce said:

 

Play stupid games, you'll "win" stupid prizes.

You can say that again!

  • Author
3 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Fair enough.  I'm sure there will be hurt feelings and friendly taunts at Grandview and Biehl Street by Sheli (and Camporosso and the Saddle...) tonight.  Luckily, virtually no one's actual life will hinge on the outcome, as long as the adults keep everything in perspective.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

It's been a couple of years since I've been to the Saddle. Maybe tonight would make for a good night to go catch the post-game "show" ?

 

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

It's been a couple of years since I've been to the Saddle. Maybe tonight would make for a good night to go catch the post-game "show" ?

 

Put a red t-shirt in the car just in case. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

Put a red t-shirt in the car just in case. 

Lol

I wonder how many guys will call me by my last name...high school style.

6 hours ago, bjaynes said:

Is there any update (I might have missed it) on Waddell playing tonight for BW?

Sounds like he’s out for at least a few weeks. Which has me concerned. Easily the most underrated player on the field tonight.  Before getting hurt last week, he was absolutely creating Havoc. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.