Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      80%
    • Covington Catholic
      20%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game Day!!! I will be listening on Mixlr and checking here for updates.

  • Replies 354
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A couple of Mayer comps in here, which I could not disagree more with. As a reminder: Mike was a 5 star recruit without an elite athletic profile, which is almost impossible to do.  He wa

  • I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

Posted Images

Just now, BWTigers said:

Game Day!!! I will be listening on Mixlr and checking here for updates.

Please add some updates of your own.

I will be watching on the Colonel Athletic Network, it is paid everyone but it is top flight. 

The Poll currently stands at 67 to 16 Beechwood. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

The Poll currently stands at 67 to 16 Beechwood. 

That's quite the disparity. I was not expecting that.

1 minute ago, BWTigers said:

That's quite the disparity. I was not expecting that.

I thought it would be a little closer too but you never really know.  I think most people that don't have a strong feeling about the game are going with Beechwood.  I know this Beechwood fan is worried about tonight. 

Just now, theguru said:

I thought it would be a little closer too but you never really know.  I think most people that don't have a strong feeling about the game are going with Beechwood.  I know this Beechwood fan is worried about tonight. 

I am the same way which is why it is even harder to not be there to watch this one. Its not often Cov Cath comes into this game with nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I thought it would be a little closer too but you never really know.  I think most people that don't have a strong feeling about the game are going with Beechwood.  I know this Beechwood fan is worried about tonight. 

Absolutely worried. Rivalry game. CCH is underrated. At CCH. By a good amount Beechwood's toughest opponent on their schedule. Beechwood will be tested tonight in ways they have not been tested yet. Can the Tigers handle challenge? It looks like a one score game to me. If Beechwood wins by more than a score, look out 2A.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Absolutely worried. Rivalry game. CCH is underrated. At CCH. By a good amount Beechwood's toughest opponent on their schedule. Beechwood will be tested tonight in ways they have not been tested yet. Can the Tigers handle challenge? It looks like a one score game to me. If Beechwood wins by more than a score, look out 2A.

You are inside my head VoR. ?

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Absolutely worried. Rivalry game. CCH is underrated. At CCH. By a good amount Beechwood's toughest opponent on their schedule. Beechwood will be tested tonight in ways they have not been tested yet. Can the Tigers handle challenge? It looks like a one score game to me. If Beechwood wins by more than a score, look out 2A.

I hope the CCH faithful aren’t looking at last week’s victory against an undisciplined and young Dixie squad and thinking their ills are healed. They struggled at times to run the ball which is a trend with this team, were in 4th down situations quite a bit, and at times aided by some questionable officiating. I think CCH is good, they are CCH after all, but if they cannot keep the BW offense off the field this game is doomed to be a blowout. Beechwood has a good defense that will get their offense the ball back quick and if they know you are one dimensional it will be exploited. I think CCH has an amazing passing attack and can hang for a minute, but not for a game. I think the Blue Colonels are seeing red after this one. 30-17

21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Absolutely worried. 

The other day Colonel fans should say "5 Hail Mary's", today you are "absolutely worried"?  Not buying it.  Beechwood wins easily, you know it (and LOVE it), and most know it.  Don't feign concern for this game, come on VOR.  ?

10 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

The other day Colonel fans should say "5 Hail Mary's", today you are "absolutely worried"?  Not buying it.  Beechwood wins easily, you know it (and LOVE it), and most know it.  Don't feign concern for this game, come on VOR.  ?

What Did You Say The Mighty Thor GIF - What Did You Say The Mighty Thor Awie De Guzman GIFs

This Beechwood fan is not worried.

Completely understand Rodriguez is a legit weapon, but Beechwood's defensive staff has made it routing taking out/eliminating the top option for opposing teams. I think they focus heavily on making sure Roberts/Rodriguez don't get hot tonight, when then leaves the onus on the Colonels running game to take control. I don't see that happening with the way Beechwood's defense has played so far. 

Also, keep in mind, Robinson is the best cover corner in NKY and Craycraft is solid on the other side...if CovCath is going to be able to move the ball through the air, it has to be with Rodriguez in the middle of the field.

Beechwood 27, CovCath 13

 

 

Is there any update (I might have missed it) on Waddell playing tonight for BW?

On 9/14/2022 at 5:52 PM, Voice of Reason said:

Idea - Colonels fans say 5 Hail Mayers before this game.

 

31 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

The other day Colonel fans should say "5 Hail Mary's", today you are "absolutely worried"?  Not buying it.  Beechwood wins easily, you know it (and LOVE it), and most know it.  Don't feign concern for this game, come on VOR.  ?

That was a joke. That had nothing to do with my opinion on the game. Even though it was a joke, I purposely did not say "should" to avoid anyone saying it was my opinion.

1 hour ago, bjaynes said:

Is there any update (I might have missed it) on Waddell playing tonight for BW?

Will be out for a few weeks. Knee injury. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.