Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Beechwood
      80%
    • Covington Catholic
      20%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

I’m at the Saddle now I thought for sure it would be busier than it is. I’m sure it will be busy after the game. 

  • Replies 354
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A couple of Mayer comps in here, which I could not disagree more with. As a reminder: Mike was a 5 star recruit without an elite athletic profile, which is almost impossible to do.  He wa

  • I can see things going well everywhere but maybe the Saddle Club. ?

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

Posted Images

Been living in northern Kentucky since 1985 and following sports pretty closely since 1991. Tonight is my first time ever stepping on Cov Cath’s campus. I watched them play in multiple sports several times, they were just always at different places. I was surprised how easy it was to actually park and get in the stadium. I assumed they would have more room to sit. The stands on both sides is nice, I just thought it would be a little bigger.

Good looking field. Scoreboard looks older.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Been living in northern Kentucky since 1985 and following sports pretty closely since 1991. Tonight is my first time ever stepping on Cov Cath’s campus. I watched them play in multiple sports several times, they were just always at different places. I was surprised how easy it was to actually park and get in the stadium. I assumed they would have more room to sit. The stands on both sides is nice, I just thought it would be a little bigger.

Good looking field. Scoreboard looks older.

I believe the scoreboard is less than 10 years old. It just gets blistered with sun all day every day.

Mitchell Berger kicking iff for the first time this year.

And his kick goes into the end zone. Stud.

CCH is in all blue, Beechwood in all white.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Mitchell Berger kicking iff for the first time this year.

He does everything else, might as well. 

About 4 yards deep in the end zone.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Pitzer passes to Rodriguez. Nice first down.

1st and 10 Colonels on the 43.

He had a lot of time to pass.

  • Author

Leen sweeps right...caught from behind by Berger. Loss of 1.

3rd and 5 Colonels on the 48.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.