Kentucky assistant Jai Lucas to Duke

GOREDDEVILS

21 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I hope Duke loses every game but GL to Lucas. I would rather have an assistant coach who wants to be at Kentucky anyway. Kentucky was here long before Cal and Jai and will be here long after Cal and Jai.

The guy didn't make a big difference at UK did he? I mean they won nine games two seasons ago and got bounced by a 15 this year right? I know, he was a great recruiter. They need to hire some of these coaches that are developing these 3-4 year guys they are getting in the portal that weren't even considered out of HS..... apparently those people can REALLY coach lol.

• Like 1

Id much rather see Jai Lucas with UK than Duke but people are acting like losing Jai Lucas is the end of the world. What am I missing? Whats his resume?

He recruited TyTy Washington, who I like but isn't even a top 5, maybe even top 7 SG under Cal.

Recruiter Sharpe, who didn't even play a game.

Recruited Cason Wallace, who I think will be a baller but wr gotta see.

What else? I think Lucas has a lot of potential but aren't people upset we haven't been getting top talent and studs? Plus he's been here for the 2 worst years under Cal.

I am not upset one bit. I think Cal will be able to find a nice replacement. I wish Jai Good Luck. I think the fact that he went to a hated Rival rubbed a lot of UK fans wrong, even more than if he would have left to go to say Uconn. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I am not upset one bit. I think Cal will be able to find a nice replacement. I wish Jai Good Luck. I think the fact that he went to a hated Rival rubbed a lot of UK fans wrong even more than if he would have left to go to say Uconn. 

I guess that unguarded inbounds pass loss to Duke many years ago makes it a hated rivalry? Orlando Golf shirt(Antigua) and The Bruiser(Flint).... unless he cuts and runs.....will pick up some slack....with raises.....and Brad Calipari will become a full time assistant. Also, don't be surprised if Mike Davis shows up with his kid playing. Think about it.

14 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I guess that unguarded inbounds pass loss to Duke many years ago makes it a hated rivalry? Orlando Golf shirt(Antigua) and The Bruiser(Flint).... unless he cuts and runs.....will pick up some slack....with raises.....and Brad Calipari will become a full time assistant. Also, don't be surprised if Mike Davis shows up with his kid playing. Think about it.

Laettner stepped on a UK player in 1992 and that shot didn't help things. He shouldn't have even been in the game for that play. He should have been ejected.

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

Brad bailed on his dad and will be coaching at LIU Brooklyn next season.