Kentucky assistant Jai Lucas to Duke

GOREDDEVILS

On 5/2/2022 at 11:28 AM, futurecoach said:

In 2018 they drilled us to start the year. That UK team kept getting better though, while that Duke team honestly stayed about the same and even got a little worst. That Duke team which was one of the most talented teams ever put together still only made the elite 8, which was the same as UK this year. 

So until this past season, UK and Duke literally were basically doing exactly the same since 2015. Now obviously this past season Duke definitely did better with their final four appearance and our first round loss. 

So @Carl Spacklerand @nikeman49 laughed at this post. Do you all care to expand on which part of this post was not true? Or was funny?

6 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

So you are saying that the 2018 Duke team and this past season’s Ky team were about the same teams? And I think that is hilarious.

My fault. I thought it was pretty clear I had a typo there and should have said that year in that post and not this year. Since the post I quoted was talking about the 2018 UK/Duke game, and that paragraph I also was referenced that 2018 game and how UK actually got better that year after that game. Which just like Duke, UK made it to the elite 8 just like Duke that year. Which went with the discussion of until this season, UK and Duke literally were at the same level basically in terms of success since 2015. Duke obviously changed that this year. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Sensitive huh?  I don't have to explain myself to you.  Your post is all the explanation necessary. 😁

I do often wonder why someone would post a laughing emoji, to something that wasn't a joke, but then not elaborate on what they found funny/what they disagreed with.  Especially on a discussion board, that we mostly all come to, to discuss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 8:52 PM, Carl Spackler said:

Sensitive huh?  I don't have to explain myself to you.  Your post is all the explanation necessary. 😁

On 5/20/2022 at 9:04 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I do often wonder why someone would post a laughing emoji, to something that wasn't a joke, but then not elaborate on what they found funny/what they disagreed with.  Especially on a discussion board, that we mostly all come to, to discuss.

I agree MJ. All the funny guy does in those uses is make me wonder what the issue is for the person posting the funny guy.

• Like 2