Open Job: Holmes

57 minutes ago, CLMR said:

This hire will be epic, can't wait for the reveal....

Quite a statement for post #1. I hope you do not let us down. First impressions you know. 

Welcome to the team!!

• Like 2

On 4/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, Pi said:

I think a name that has to be floating around Covington right now is Sam Elsbernd. He's the current coach at Pendleton County, but a Bulldog Alum, and former assistant. His teams play hard, and with the right talent he could really take Holmes somewhere.

I don't see this happening. 

I will open by saying the only thing I know about Holmes is where it is located and about 5 different ways to drive there.   I am in no way in the know.  But people bringing up Sam's name got me thinking.   Could they reach out to Ricardo Johnson?  He was the top dog (pun intended) on their state title team and is or maybe was working with the program at XU.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Raven said:

I will open by saying the only thing I know about Holmes is where it is located and about 5 different ways to drive there.   I am in no way in the know.  But people bringing up Sam's name got me thinking.   Could they reach out to Ricardo Johnson?  He was the top dog (pun intended) on their state title team and is or maybe was working with the program at XU.

That is one heck of an idea IMO!  Why not?!!

17 hours ago, Mr. Sixer said:

That is one heck of an idea IMO!  Why not?!!

This is a great idea if he has interests. 

High level player at Holmes and Ohio U. Returned home and worked in the elementary schools for a while and coached freshmen at Holmes. Coached at Xavier during the Mack days and was at Tennessee Martin for the 2019-20 season. I lost touch after that and am not sure exactly what he did, but that hire would be a slam dunk! 

• 2 weeks later...