West Jessamine Hoops

Looks as if West Jessamine has ben playing pretty well under the new coaching change. What does everyone think???? How has Hammonds done in the people of Nicholasville eyes. I think Hammonds is a solid coach who has done very well everywhere he has been.

Looks as if West Jessamine has ben playing pretty well under the new coaching change. What does everyone think???? How has Hammonds done in the people of Nicholasville eyes. I think Hammonds is a solid coach who has done very well everywhere he has been.

:thumb: Keep up the good work Coach Hammonds.

I dont expect people to stop and talk about the weather, stock market, and the price of the eggs in china each time I say hello to you but when a man says hello to me, I typically say: good morning, hello, how the heck are you or something to that effect. In the business that he is in, personal skills can help a bunch.

Remember, I take nothing from his ability to motivate, teach, inspire, all of that. He has a very well coached, disciplined team, I just dont think that he is very personable.

I dont expect people to stop and talk about the weather, stock market, and the price of the eggs in china each time I say hello to you but when a man says hello to me, I typically say: good morning, hello, how the heck are you or something to that effect. In the business that he is in, personal skills can help a bunch.

Remember, I take nothing from his ability to motivate, teach, inspire, all of that. He has a very well coached, disciplined team, I just dont think that he is very personable.

Coach Hammonds is hard to get to know and he has his reasons. I will not go into that here or anywhere else so don't even ask. Robert is a very good friend of mine and I feel I was lucky enough to get to know him. He keeps a very small circle.

His main focus is his players. I know at Bracken County he had an incredible relationship with his kids. They knew that they could call him day or night and that they trusted him with everything not just basketball.

Nothing in the world wrong with being reserved. In fact, I am not even questioning his moral fiber as a man, because I dont know him. I do however know him to be not personable. Not personable- not saying not likeable, lovable, caring, or any of that. Just simply not personable and in coaching, it helps to be personable. That was the statement.

Nothing in the world wrong with being reserved. In fact, I am not even questioning his moral fiber as a man, because I dont know him. I do however know him to be not personable. Not personable- not saying not likeable, lovable, caring, or any of that. Just simply not personable and in coaching, it helps to be personable. That was the statement.

No problem. I understand what you were saying. :thumb:

Just that he has his reasons for being reserved. Not that he is an ugh ........... the lower part of the anatomy that we sit on. Didn't want you to get the wrong impression of him.

Coach Hammonds is hard to get to know and he has his reasons. I will not go into that here or anywhere else so don't even ask. Robert is a very good friend of mine and I feel I was lucky enough to get to know him. He keeps a very small circle.

His main focus is his players. I know at Bracken County he had an incredible relationship with his kids. They knew that they could call him day or night and that they trusted him with everything not just basketball.

He is a close friend of mine and I will second that!! :thumb: