Raiders at Bengals Predictions/Updates (AFC Wildcard)

Raiders vs. Bengals  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Wild Card Weekend Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2022 at 09:36 PM

The Raiders after a remarkable win in OT to end the regular season come to PBS to take on the Bengals who defeated the Raiders 32-13 on Nov. 21 at Vegas. The game is at 4:30pm on Saturday on NBC. Go Bengals!!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said this in a group chat yesterday... If the Bengals play well, I do not think it is a stretch at all to say they could get to the Super Bowl. 

My buddy is piloting the KC-135 getting ready to do the flyover.

Here is some good Joe Burrow stuff from that show and the Coach O interview: Coach O said when they were recruiting Burrow, they had a meeting with Burrow on campus that had several coaches in t

Posted Images

The Bengals get a home playoff game with a chance to win their first playoff game since defeated Warren Moon and the Houston Oilers on 1-6-91.  This should be their best chance to win one in a long, long time.  Not having Andy Dalton under center to melt under the spotlight of a big game should help.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I said this in a group chat yesterday... If the Bengals play well, I do not think it is a stretch at all to say they could get to the Super Bowl. 

• Like 4
  • theguru changed the title to Raiders at Bengals Predictions/Updates (AFC Wildcard)

I don't think there is any excuse for the Bengals not winning this game.

Also, I am pleased that we got to "rest" this past week and the Raiders played a long, grueling, emotional game against the Chargers on Sunday night and now the Raiders have to double back across the country a day early for a Saturday game in the Jungle.

Who Dey!

• Like 1

I don't pay much attention to the NFL, but how was Cincinnati able to handle the Raiders two months ago?  Is there anything different now about the teams than there was in late November?

7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I don't pay much attention to the NFL, but how was Cincinnati able to handle the Raiders two months ago?  Is there anything different now about the teams than there was in late November?

For starters:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

It would be nice if the Bengals could get Riley Reiff back. Is there a chance for that in the playoffs?

I know that they said, at the time, he'd technically be able to come back for the Cleveland game.  But, they said the ankle had been getting worse, not better, and expected him to miss the final 4 games.  Now, that was a month ago...so, don't know how things have progressed/regressed since then.

2 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

I know that they said, at the time, he'd technically be able to come back for the Cleveland game.  But, they said the ankle had been getting worse, not better, and expected him to miss the final 4 games.  Now, that was a month ago...so, don't know how things have progressed/regressed since then.

Saw a tweet on Sunday that said Taylor reiterated that he was done for the year, including playoffs. 

• Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't think there is any excuse for the Bengals not winning this game.

Also, I am pleased that we got to "rest" this past week and the Raiders played a long, grueling, emotional game against the Chargers on Sunday night and now the Raiders have to double back across the country a day early for a Saturday game in the Jungle.

Who Dey!

All things should definitely point to the Bengals winning on Saturday, which tells me to put some money on the Raiders money line haha!  Not because I don't trust the Bengals, but because it seems like whenever everything makes sense in the NFL, the opposite happens (e.g. Colts needed to just beat the Jags).

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

All things should definitely point to the Bengals winning on Saturday, which tells me to put some money on the Raiders money line haha!  Not because I don't trust the Bengals, but because it seems like whenever everything makes sense in the NFL, the opposite happens (e.g. Colts needed to just beat the Jags).

I don't know, if I were you I would be the friendly beer salesman and make as much sure money as I could. 🙂