Raiders at Bengals Predictions/Updates (AFC Wildcard)

Raiders vs. Bengals  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Wild Card Weekend Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2022 at 09:36 PM

I hope this along with the two missed opportunities in the first half don't come back to hurt us. Maybe I'm still thinking like a fan of the Bengals for the past 30+ years I hope. Anyway another FG this one 43 yards to make it 23-13 Bengals with 10:56 left in the 3rd quarter.

• Like 1

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

I hope this along with the two missed opportunities in the first half don't come back to hurt us. Maybe I'm still thinking like a fan of the Bengals for the past 30+ years I hope. Anyway another FG this one 43 yards to make it 23-13 Bengals with 10:56 left in the 3rd quarter.

Personally, I don't see any missed opportunities. They have scored on every drive. I get it that we want a TD every possession, but getting points is not a missed opportunity IMO.

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Agree to disagree when you are in the playoffs and get a turnover at the other teams 15 yard line you need to get 7. You won't win playoff football when you go 50% in the redzone. Taylor even said in the 2nd half we have to start getting touchdowns instead of FG's in the redzone.