Raiders at Bengals Predictions/Updates (AFC Wildcard)

Raiders vs. Bengals  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Wild Card Weekend Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2022 at 09:36 PM

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I don't know, if I were you I would be the friendly beer salesman and make as much sure money as I could. 🙂

That's the plan as long as everything holds.

My wife's best friend is getting married in Canfield, OH on Saturday and let's just say we've had a few fun conversations over the last week if the Bengals got scheduled on Saturday and of course they did.  As long as COVID doesn't hit my mom this week, I should be working but probably living in a doghouse for a stretch haha!

• Like 1

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

That's the plan as long as everything holds.

My wife's best friend is getting married in Canfield, OH on Saturday and let's just say we've had a few fun conversations over the last week if the Bengals got scheduled on Saturday and of course they did.  As long as COVID doesn't hit my mom this week, I should be working but probably living in a doghouse for a stretch haha!

You have to strike while it is hot!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Do we think this game will sell out, even the club seats?

That's a really good question and I wondered that too.  Are Raiders fans traveling to Cincy?  Cause I feel like there would need to be a decent amount of Black & Silver to get it sold out.  I think it will be close.

• Like 1

Just now, theguru said:

You have to strike while it is hot!

You can imagine the conversations lol.

But as a beer vendor and all the crap games for the Reds, Bengals, and whomever I've worked, if I don't work the Bengals first playoff win in 30 years, I'll regret missing that forever.  But that means a lot more to me than it does her haha!

• Like 1

That's a really good question and I wondered that too.  Are Raiders fans traveling to Cincy?  Cause I feel like there would need to be a decent amount of Black & Silver to get it sold out.  I think it will be close.

My gut says selling out the club will be extremely difficult, there always appears to be open seats in the club.

• Like 1

You can imagine the conversations lol.

But as a beer vendor and all the crap games for the Reds, Bengals, and whomever I've worked, if I don't work the Bengals first playoff win in 30 years, I'll regret missing that forever.  But that means a lot more to me than it does her haha!

I totally understand.  I had season tickets for about 11 years and I had a personal rule that I would not miss a Bengals game for any reason other than a serious emergency/death and it definitely caused some hard feelings a couple of times but I didn't care then and I don't care now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I don't pay much attention to the NFL, but how was Cincinnati able to handle the Raiders two months ago?  Is there anything different now about the teams than there was in late November?

Bengals won two months ago behind a great defensive effort and running game. The bengals didn’t do much in the passing game, and didn’t try to. They stuck with the run all game. So I think the Bengals will open it up a little more this time, but will still need to be successful running the ball to slow down a very good Raiders pass rush. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I believe the game is already sold out. At least when you look at tickets through the bengals website. Basically every ticket is now gone, except for resale tickets. 

I believe you and I looked at Bengals.com and it was all resale tickets.  With that said, I wonder what the answer would be if you called the Bengals and wanted to buy a couple of tickets in the club.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

I believe you and I looked at Bengals.com and it was all resale tickets.  With that said, I wonder what the answer would be if you called the Bengals and wanted to buy a couple of tickets in the club.

"How bad do you wanna go?"