Beechwood vs. Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Beechwood vs. Mayfield   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

You should be able to find a web browser app on your Firestick. I've used that feature a few times to stream games. 

1 minute ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

Yes.

What Deuce said and from the Great Google Machine:

How do you stream with a FireStick?
Swipe down on your Android device and tap on the “Screen Cast” or “Cast” icon. If not present, navigate to the “Settings” section to find and select “Wireless and Bluetooth Connections” or “Wireless projection.” On Android 11 or newer, go to “Connection Devices -> Connection Preferences -> Cast.”Oct 23, 2021

I don't remember Hergott being much of a runner two years ago. We held him in check. I also don't remember one player beating Mayfield, not saying it can't be done but some other players are going to have to step up for BW. BW is the favorite, are they a little or a lot? Mayfield has won plenty of games when I didn't expect them too. I will be cautiously optimistic. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

I wanna watch it on my tv, how can I do that?

You can go to the apple store or your phone provider and buy a dongle, I have one, it allows you to mirror the phone directly to your hdmi on your TV.   Works great, that is how we have games at War Memorial when we tailgate.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe the X factor is Berger. Has been getting a lot of limited touches in the backfield. If they put the ball in his hands often that can be the difference maker. He runs hard and can be what takes some of the pressure off Cam. Mitchell is a big time player, he will be locked in and will be lowering the shoulder all night. 

51 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

I don't remember Hergott being much of a runner two years ago. We held him in check. I also don't remember one player beating Mayfield, not saying it can't be done but some other players are going to have to step up for BW. BW is the favorite, are they a little or a lot? Mayfield has won plenty of games when I didn't expect them too. I will be cautiously optimistic. 

Cam has taken advantage of his extra year in a big way, he’s probably 20lbs heavier and just as fast, if not even a little quicker this year. VERY hard to bring down. Not even comparable to two years ago.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ImJustHere said:

I believe the X factor is Berger. Has been getting a lot of limited touches in the backfield. If they put the ball in his hands often that can be the difference maker. He runs hard and can be what takes some of the pressure off Cam. Mitchell is a big time player, he will be locked in and will be lowering the shoulder all night. 

I agree on Mitchell Berger.  I feel like Coach Rash has been saving him until he needs him. 

• Like 1

Just now, theguru said:

I agree on Mitchell Berger.  I feel like Coach Rash has been saving him until he needs him. 

I agree. If Mitchell is on any other team he touches the ball 20-30 times a game. Rash and the tigers are blessed to be able to not have to do that unless it is time. Like Cov Cath we saw him get the ball often and it paid off. I expect BW to lean on Berger to open up the big plays for Cam. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 6:22 PM, LoudenSwain said:

The Saddle Club will be rocking pre and post game. Working on details, but plan on a pre game inside before heading to Edgar McNabb Field starting by 5:00. All are welcome. 

For the Mayfields fans traveling up, be aware Beechwood has some pretty significant construction going on. Plan on arriving early for a good spot if you plan on parking at the school. Ft Mitchell Kroger’s is plan B. 

Does Saddle Club have a smart TV and do they intend to stream the game live there?