Beechwood vs. Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Beechwood vs. Mayfield   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Glider said:

I didn’t make it down to Mayfield this year 😔. However, I watched a couple games and if they can get their running game going, like last week, they should be able to control the game. Maybe a turnover or two as well 😉

So you are saying Coach Rash doesn’t know how to manage the clock? 

2 minutes ago, hector607 said:

So you are saying Coach Rash doesn’t know how to manage the clock? 

Oh, come on. You know I have the utmost respect for Coach Rash. Both coaches are legends in their own right. Mayfield is just the monkey Rash hasn’t been able to get off his back. I don’t have a dog in the fight and am excited to get down to Fort Mitchell to watch this. Will you be making the trip as well? I don’t think I’ve seen you at the same game as me since that Dunbar/Lafayette playoff game in 2015. 

Two of the most elite coaches in KY HS football.  I expect this one to be a coaching shootout.  From what I've seen this year, this Tiger team is just too talented and Noel Rash will have his guys ready to guy.  

Beechwood 23, Mayfield 13

1 minute ago, Glider said:

Oh, come on. You know I have the utmost respect for Coach Rash. Both coaches are legends in their own right. Mayfield is just the monkey Rash hasn’t been able to get off his back. I don’t have a dog in the fight and am excited to get down to Fort Mitchell to watch this. Will you be making the trip as well? I don’t think I’ve seen you at the same game as me since that Dunbar/Lafayette playoff game in 2015. 

My apologies I misread your quote. I will be at Raceland Pikeville. I have family down there. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think Coach Rash and his staff are highly competent in all phases of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Shargol85 said:

Two of the most elite coaches in KY HS football.  I expect this one to be a coaching shootout.  From what I've seen this year, this Tiger team is just too talented and Noel Rash will have his guys ready to guy.  

Great addition to the chat Shargol. Glad to hear from you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shargol85 said:

Welcome to BGP @Shargol85!

On 11/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, 859Radio said:

We are waiting to hear back from Beechwood to see if we can broadcast with streaming video.  If you want high quality and unbiased announcers, that's what (859) Radio strives for.  If we root for anything it's a great game.   We should get our wish with this one.  I have a pretty good feeling we will be able to considering how awesome and accommodating the Beechwood administration is.  I think when you have a program like Beechwood's the more the merrier and the more options the better.  We will broadcast from the parking lot of we have to.  And if I can't get a sponsor, I'll buy my wife an early Christmas present and pay for it myself. lol

I'm very very thrilled to let everyone know that (859) Sports Radio will be streaming live video and audio Friday night at Beechwood for this epic 2A matchup!!!!!!!  Thank to Ryan Booth the AD at Beechwood for making this happen!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 11/21/2021 at 6:22 PM, LoudenSwain said:

The Saddle Club will be rocking pre and post game. Working on details, but plan on a pre game inside before heading to Edgar McNabb Field starting by 5:00. All are welcome. 

For the Mayfields fans traveling up, be aware Beechwood has some pretty significant construction going on. Plan on arriving early for a good spot if you plan on parking at the school. Ft Mitchell Kroger’s is plan B. 

Update. Saddle game tailgate pre party is confirmed and begins at 4. Come say hello to Alice!  Bar opens earlier if interested, just pace yourself. 😎 @859sportsradio broadcast will be streamed.(Thanks Mark and team!).  All tailgate food welcome, and they working on providing some as well. I’ll update when those details are done!  Again, open to all. Safe travels to all heading to NKY! #GoTigers!!

Saddle Club
(859) 415-1894
https://goo.gl/maps/KuRHUyfQgcT3tq2j8
image.thumb.jpeg.ec6f2f78e1cc01fed1bc204acaabff11.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

Massey has this: BW 36 Mayfield 26.

He forgot to figure in the mental woes that Rash and Beechwood have when they see that M on the uniforms.  It's been that way since 95.  I figure the Shock and Awe is worth atleast 21 if not more.  I will give my take a little later, I have been mired down at work and have not had time to see just how bad I think it's gonna be.