Beechwood vs. Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Beechwood vs. Mayfield   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Beechwood fans be warned if you are going to watch the live stream of the game. Two Mayfield fans will call the game. They try to call the game even but at the end of the day they're Mayfield fans. Two guys who took it upon themselves to broadcast the game during the pandemic so people could watch the Cardinals play. They have raised the money for the right to broadcast the game. They are not professionals. So please don't complain about bias. Tell your family members who can't be at the game.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

Beechwood fans be warned if you are going to watch the live stream of the game. Two Mayfield fans will call the game. They try to call the game even but at the end of the day they're Mayfield fans. Two guys who took it upon themselves to broadcast the game during the pandemic so people could watch the Cardinals play. They have raised the money for the right to broadcast the game. They are not professionals. So please don't complain about bias. Tell your family members who can't be at the game.

I will watch it while I’m listening to our radio guys. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jason Bucklen said:

Yes sir I might go I haven’t decided yet. The Cov Cath game this year was the first one I have been to in over three years. My work schedule kept me away. 

The Scandinavians up in Wisconsin & Minnesota have a saying: "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing." Bundle up!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

10 hours ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I will watch it while I’m listening to our radio guys. 

Jason ... That is the way to approach it IMO. Listen to BW announcers while you watch. I think you have to have Facebook to watch though. If you don't have Facebook, I don't think you will be able to watch the Red Helmet video.

I have watched the Mayfield Red Helmet broadcast. At first it is annoying because the announcers seem to only pay half attention to the game at times and are 100% fans, with no intent to be broadcasters. I mean, plays are happening in the game and they are saying hello to people they know in the stands. As you keep watching, they can be entertaining at times because they are so much like fans watching the game. They make some remarks that you will get a laugh out of. If you are a Beechwood fan, it would be very hard to listen to.

We are waiting to hear back from Beechwood to see if we can broadcast with streaming video.  If you want high quality and unbiased announcers, that's what (859) Radio strives for.  If we root for anything it's a great game.   We should get our wish with this one.  I have a pretty good feeling we will be able to considering how awesome and accommodating the Beechwood administration is.  I think when you have a program like Beechwood's the more the merrier and the more options the better.  We will broadcast from the parking lot of we have to.  And if I can't get a sponsor, I'll buy my wife an early Christmas present and pay for it myself. lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 859Radio said:

We are waiting to hear back from Beechwood to see if we can broadcast with streaming video.  If you want high quality and unbiased announcers, that's what (859) Radio strives for.  If we root for anything it's a great game.   We should get our wish with this one.  I have a pretty good feeling we will be able to considering how awesome and accommodating the Beechwood administration is.  I think when you have a program like Beechwood's the more the merrier and the more options the better.  We will broadcast from the parking lot of we have to.  And if I can't get a sponsor, I'll buy my wife an early Christmas present and pay for it myself. lol

Here's the Trinity at Ryle game if you want a sampling of what we do.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

Free?

12 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

Make it happen.

• Like 1