859Radio

Who Wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Highlands
    • Cooper

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Karen said:

Sam Robinson does play D. Looks like Sam, Surrey, Hodge have some kind of rotation that's what it has been like all year. Sam being the starter majority of the game. I don't know why he did not start on D against Cov Cath, no shader throw towards Hodge I think he's great.

Hodge is a very good linebacker.  He is a ball hog..always in the pile.  

2 hours ago, Karen said:

Sam Robinson does play D. Looks like Sam, Surrey, Hodge have some kind of rotation that's what it has been like all year. Sam being the starter majority of the game. I don't know why he did not start on D against Cov Cath, no shader throw towards Hodge I think he's great.

Welcome to BGP @Karen!

On 10/16/2021 at 4:28 PM, 859Radio said:

Big 5A game with huge district implications.  Cooper has a 7 point loss to Ryle and a 4OT loss to CovCath.  Highlands seems to have their QB decision made and are getting healthier week by week.   HHS held CCH to 8 points and snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory.  Cooper has more confidence in this game than maybe any in their brief history of this rivalry.  Highlands wants to regain the confidence they had with wins over Bowling Green, Simon Kenton and Campbell Co early in the season and only have a win over Boone County since.  On paper this looks like a Cooper win with that dominant defense they have surrendering only 12 point a game.  But....there's something that just tells me this one is going to be a really close game and comes down to the wire.  The exciting news is that this game can be seen on (859) Sports Radio!!!  Click here.

HHS pulls off the upset. @859Radio you guys do an incredible job. Miss the days of listening to Colonel ball on the radio. Will definitely be listening 

I love the faith some recent people have in my Birds.  I also agree that this is going to be a solid game for them.  The Cov Cath game I think elevated their confidence which they will use to go out to Cooper and have their best game yet.  I think Hayden opens up the playbook a lot. I see some Benke and Noon rotations at QB, more to get Noon involved as RB and Slot WR then anything else.

Side note, is their any chance Highlands with a Win to get them out of the 4th District seed???  I get the funny feeling they are stuck regardless, if win and Conner loss it puts Cooper, Conner, and Highlands all at 2-2 in the District with Highlands probably at the back on RPI.  Can someone confirm???

#GO BIRDS!