859Radio

Who Wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Highlands
    • Cooper

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Other than the first two offensive series by Highlands, that was close to being flawless.  Incredible creativity execution by the Birds on offense and the Defense HAS COME TO PLAY!!!!  Not the same team that lost 4 straight.

Brand new season starts tonight!

#GO BIRDS!!!

Or you could say one big run by Noon and then Cooper self destructed. 

HHS has an opportunity to step on the throat of a team that abused them last year and send a message. If I am in the locker room I am preaching to end Cooper's hopes of getting back in this game. Physically abuse the man across from you and make them quit, make the man across from you not want to play football anymore. Make a statement. HHS was beat like a dirty dog by Cooper last year; don't let them back in the game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

HHS has an opportunity to step on the throat of a team that abused them last year and send a message. If I am in the locker room I am preaching to end Cooper's hopes of getting back in this game. Physically abuse the man across from you and make them quit, make the man across from you not want to play football anymore. Make a statement. HHS was beat like a dirty dog by Cooper last year; don't let them back in the game. 

You go Kenny!

• Haha 2