Jeff Hester is retiring

BEChargers

Long time Boyle County DC and former HC at Garrard County coach Jeff Hester is teaching his last day at Boyle County today.  A lot of young men are better people today because of Jeff and that means more to me than anything he helped Boyle achieve on the football field.  Jeff held players accountable and challenged them to be better today than they were yesterday.  He was also the first person running across the field to congratulate the winning coaches no matter how heartbreaking may have been for Boyle.  He is my friend and I am going to miss him.  Happy retirement Coach !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Coach Hester is one of the best men and coaches I have ever enjoyed playing for and coaching beside. He has taught me a tremendous amount about football but even more about life. I hate seeing him leave, but I am also happy for him and hope he enjoys his retirement. Coach Hester has been a great mentor to many, and I enjoyed calling him my coach and friend. He truly is a hero of mine and a legend in Kentucky high school football.

• Like 2

• theguru changed the title to Jeff Hester is retiring