Kentucky 70 Tennessee 55

16thBBall Fan

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final a nice win for the Cats. There offense really struggled the 2nd half, but their defense today was really good as well as their rebounding.

I think it would be good to add that the offense was great in the first half. The defense was great all game long. 

I don’t remember who it was, but someone wanted to mock me in the last thread when I said this team definitely has improved. I have zero idea how anyone can honestly say this team hasn’t improved. 

This team still has to keep improving obviously, but they are at least trending in the right direction. The next big area to work on is how to handle the press and traps at the end of games. That is now starting to become a trend, and so hopefully they can improve in that area here soon too. 

Very good win today, and keep improving each game going into the SEC tournament. They will have to win it, so they must be at their best by then. 

• Like 1

Just now, futurecoach said:

I don’t remember who it was, but someone wanted to mock me in the last thread when I said this team definitely has improved. I have zero idea how anyone can honestly say this team hasn’t improved. 

Defense has been pretty solid all season, but they've definitely taken a couple steps forward in the last few weeks. They were excellent today.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Yes. I think they played better against Florida, but Tennessee is a better team and a more significant victory.

22 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Absolutely. The other win would have been Florida, but now this tops it. 

9 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Absolutely, had they removed the record graphic from the bottom of the screen and this looked like UK basketball.

Thanks guys!