Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Tennessee 55

Featured Replies

Final a nice win for the Cats. There offense really struggled the 2nd half, but their defense today was really good as well as their rebounding.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final a nice win for the Cats. There offense really struggled the 2nd half, but their defense today was really good as well as their rebounding.

I think it would be good to add that the offense was great in the first half. The defense was great all game long. 
 

I don’t remember who it was, but someone wanted to mock me in the last thread when I said this team definitely has improved. I have zero idea how anyone can honestly say this team hasn’t improved. 
 

This team still has to keep improving obviously, but they are at least trending in the right direction. The next big area to work on is how to handle the press and traps at the end of games. That is now starting to become a trend, and so hopefully they can improve in that area here soon too. 
 

Very good win today, and keep improving each game going into the SEC tournament. They will have to win it, so they must be at their best by then. 

Nice, easy, calm win. I have missed those. It being Tennessee on the road is a huge bonus. 

Just now, futurecoach said:

I don’t remember who it was, but someone wanted to mock me in the last thread when I said this team definitely has improved. I have zero idea how anyone can honestly say this team hasn’t improved. 

Defense has been pretty solid all season, but they've definitely taken a couple steps forward in the last few weeks. They were excellent today.

Is the best win of the year for Kentucky?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Is the best win of the year for Kentucky?

Yes. I think they played better against Florida, but Tennessee is a better team and a more significant victory.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is the best win of the year for Kentucky?

Absolutely. The other win would have been Florida, but now this tops it. 

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is the best win of the year for Kentucky?

Absolutely, had they removed the record graphic from the bottom of the screen and this looked like UK basketball.

Leading the nation in blocked shots per game.  Nice win. 

The real question we all want an answer to: what did fake Dontaie Allen’s uncle think about this game?

22 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Yes. I think they played better against Florida, but Tennessee is a better team and a more significant victory.

 

22 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Absolutely. The other win would have been Florida, but now this tops it. 

 

9 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Absolutely, had they removed the record graphic from the bottom of the screen and this looked like UK basketball.

Thanks guys!

The team defense was tremendous today, inclusive of the rebounding. Defense-rebounding-tempo-little plays. This is their only pathway for continued success. These are things they can control whether they are shooting it well or not.

I had written off a top-4 league finish but seeing the standings today it isn’t impossible. For a team that has to win the tournament to make the tournament, needing three wins is much better than needing four. 

Glad I was wrong haven’t watched the game yet. Glad I don’t have to hit delete before I watch it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.