Kentucky 70 Tennessee 55

16thBBall Fan

Ok first Cal already said something to the effect that his team has gone through the gauntlet so he is not looking to add any games.  He does of course want the 2 home games in the last week with South Carolina and Texas A and M.  Then again who wouldn't? Cal is feeling all full of himself again and it bothers me that he acts like they are "going through a gauntlet" as if everybody else isn't.  I am not an anti Cal guy before someone gets all fired up at me but this is a predictable Cal response.

And no Kentucky cannot make the tourney unless they win the SEC tournament.  

Finally, I honestly believe they can win the SEC tournament.  They are sitting tied for 7th but the Florida game will go a long way in pushing them up.  I see them finishing 4th or 5th and not losing another SEC regular season game.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cincyswords said:

Ok first Cal already said something to the effect that his team has gone through the gauntlet so he is not looking to add any games.  He does of course want the 2 home games in the last week with South Carolina and Texas A and M.  Then again who wouldn't? Cal is feeling all full of himself again and it bothers me that he acts like they are "going through a gauntlet" as if everybody else isn't.  I am not an anti Cal guy before someone gets all fired up at me but this is a predictable Cal response.

I'd imagine spending an entire week on the road has something to do with his response. Remember, they went to Nashville on Sunday to avoid the ice storm, then stayed in Tennessee at went to Knoxville on Saturday. Playing a game this week might be appealing but getting home and then immediately going on the road on Tuesday could be asking for trouble. I think if you view his quote in context it makes sense.

• Like 1