Jeremy Pruitt out at Tennessee?

John Anthony

Just now, John Anthony said:

With the toy and apple juice?  Let’s be honest you and I would be partially upset to see a missing cheeseburger, underneath all that money.

You'd have to bend it, but you could still get a strap in there. 

I'll take the 10 racks, hold the cheeseburger. 😂

• Haha 1

You guys have given me a pretty good laugh reading this thread. 

Tennessee reaps what they sow. Hard to feel sorry for a fanbase who has the sense of entitlement they do. 

This may be for another thread, but, all the time I hear about if Texas, USC, or Miami is "back"... I think maybe one day all three can be great again. It's hard for me to envision any point in my lifetime where UT football could be great again. I'm not married to this take, however, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 

To be blunt, it's a complete clown show and has been for quite some time.

• Thanks 1

Tennessee dug this hole when they canned Fulmer and then put hopes in Lane Kiffin.   When He bolted after 1 year, you could see the next 15 years were going to be a struggle.  Dooley was a disaster, Jones started strong and fizzled fast.  Pruitt was deep in the hole to start and got caught trying to climb out.   Next unfortunate soul is in worse shape.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Raven said:

Tennessee dug this hole when they canned Fulmer and then put hopes in Lane Kiffin.   When He bolted after 1 year, you could see the next 15 years were going to be a struggle.  Dooley was a disaster, Jones started strong and fizzled fast.  Pruitt was deep in the hole to start and got caught trying to climb out.   Next unfortunate soul is in worse shape.

Maybe the Vols should join the OVC for a few years then.

22 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Stacks of cash in McDonald’s bags.  Can’t fit 10k into a happy meal very well apparently.

Perhaps this explains why Clemson football players had no problem being served a mountain of McDonalds food rather than steak and lobster during that infamous celebratory dinner a few years back.  

• Like 1

Any mention, discussion, and media regarding politics or political figures is expressly prohibited on BluegrassPreps. This includes, but is not limited to the mention or names of any elected or publicly appointed officials, both domestic and foreign, by name, title, or by the offices held (e.g. - president, governor, chancellor, mayor, minister, senator, congressman, commissioner, attorney general, county clerk, magistrate, Beshear, Clinton, Lincoln, Merkel, Obama, Putin, Reagan, Roosevelt, Trudeau, Trump, etc). Any direct references or inferences to political terminology and activities, (e.g. - government, Democrat, Republican, GOP, conservative, liberal, campaign, lobby, legislature, filibuster, caucus, etc) and anything else deemed political in nature by the BGP staff is also prohibited from the site. Likewise, this also includes 3rd party links to articles that are political in name or in nature. Additionally, the use of names/nicknames deemed by the BGP staff as references to political figures (e.g. - Andy, Donald, Tricky Dick, Slick Willy) will not be permitted on BluegrassPreps.

Keeping in mind BGP's core purpose as a sports-discussion community, discussion of the the managing bodies specifically serving over high school, college, amateur, and professional sports leagues (KHSAA, NCAA, IOC, MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL et al), along with the officers, officials and the titles held by the individuals within those organizations is permitted on BGP. Similarly, high school and college/university administrators and officials, when discussed in a strictly non-political manner, are all permissible on BGP.

I'm glad Fulmer is gone. If I remember correctly, he was a snake when he was on Johnny Majors staff and did some backstabbing to get his job. 

Then he comes along and helps force out the old AD so he could take that job.

Fulmer is a turd in my opinion and I'm glad he was flushed. 

It may never be known, but I wouldn't be shocked if Fulmer was involved with the McPayments in some way.

3 hours ago, Irish Cat said:

Perhaps this explains why Clemson football players had no problem being served a mountain of McDonalds food rather than steak and lobster during that infamous celebratory dinner a few years back.  

Nah McDonalds isn’t a holy enough place for lil Ole Clemson. They just take up a second collection plate at Newspring Church and slip some bills in the bulletins every Sunday. 

12 hours ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I disagree I think he will do good at UT. 

He will put an exciting brand of football out there but what makes you so confident he will recruit well enough to win at UT? Recruiting lacked at UCF under him and he isn't a good game manager. See UCF losses this past season as example.