Jeremy Pruitt out at Tennessee?

John Anthony

So wait you’re telling me that Tennessee started off the 2021 class hotter than any team in the country in recruiting, they then lost a ton of those recruits and some people were naïve enough to think something fishy wasn’t going on? That’s good Ole Rocky Top for ya... 

14 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

So wait you’re telling me that Tennessee started off the 2021 class hotter than any team in the country in recruiting, they then lost a ton of those recruits and some people were naïve enough to think something fishy wasn’t going on? That’s good Ole Rocky Top for ya... 

14 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Everyone cheats! It just seems like the Vols a team I cheer for is getting caught. 

58 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

Everyone cheats! It just seems like the Vols a team I cheer for is getting caught. 

Almost like a fan base that ran Greg Schiano out of town for literally no reason doesn’t deserve to be happy... 

1 hour ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I’m glad they didn’t hire him! I will take UT any day over UK! 

What does that have to do with anything? The Tennessee fanbase is toxic. It’s becoming the most toxic fanbase in all of sports with Clay Travis as the cult leader. 

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

I heard Schiano is not available for the Tenn job now.  He clearly got the last laugh.

Who would’ve thought that after being hired and fired at UT that Greg Schiano would be at a better job... at Rutgers... Yikes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I’m glad they didn’t hire him! I will take UT any day over UK! 

What does UK have to do with the dumpster fire that is UT football? Let's be honest here, the route UK has taken to get where they are is the route that UT needs to take to try to get back to where their fans think they deserve to be. 

16 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Let’s not get carried away... 

With regards to college football, I’ve never seen a fanbase given the power that Tennessee’s did when the hired and fired Schiano. To empower wealthy boosters is one thing, but letting Jim Bob from Morristown, TN who hasn’t taken a single class at the University of Tennessee feel like his opinion matters on who the football coach is, is absurd. Tennessee football deserves whatever they have coming to them.