School Teacher Staff Vaccinations

Voice of Reason

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am hearing that the teachers and staffs at schools have started or have already received their first vaccination. What is everyone else hearing? 

Got mine yesterday. I was going to post a before and after photo but they looked exactly the same.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am hearing that the teachers and staffs at schools have started or have already received their first vaccination. What is everyone else hearing? 

Have seen a few counties that started.  I signed up and they are supposed to start next week at UK for Fayette County teachers.

From what I've gathered, teacher vaccinations in group 1B or so will rollout over the next few weeks.  By mid-February, I think all teachers in the Commonwealth who wanted to get vaccinated will be finished up.  I saw on Twitter where several Northern KY teachers had gotten their first dose this weekend.

I did not feel good the following day. MY arm was sore and I felt tired and cranky. I've heard that the side effects are worse with the booster I am supposed to get in two and half weeks.

• Thanks 1