Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 84 Ashland 75

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

Trying playing in that gym when its packed full. 

I’m sure it is awesome, no doubt! 
The Birds definitely have a nice team. Solid on defense and very fundamental. 

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Professor
    The Professor

    Ashland cut the lead to 69-66 with 3 minutes to go but couldn’t get over the hump. Vinson of Highlands  is a heck of a player. Villars from Ashland is a good one too.  I’m glad that Ashland didn’t q

  • This was a fun game to watch! Ashland started the game slow but made a nice comeback late in second half.  I’m not a follower of either team but It looked to me like Highlands was in total control of

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    He’ll be in the Mr. Basketball convo.  

39 minutes ago, UCME said:

I Didn’t now that!
If they leave NKY .500 It will be a success! 

Good for Ashland going where they will be challenged! Much respect!

Ashland has a loaded schedule. Besides the Covington Catholic,  Simon Kenton and Holy Cross away games they  also play at Male, at Lexington Catholic, at Bardstown, Marshall Co and Fern Creek in the Marshall Hoop tournament. Also have Rowan from their region who is rated 18th. Also Clark Co. .I’m sure there’s a few more tough ones on the schedule that I’m not thinking of.

Watched for a little. Team can play and score. Where this team has come from just 3/4 years ago. Yes, have some talent but they seem to play well together. Love watching on their YouTube channel. Who does the announcing for Highlands? Very passionate fella.

Yeah Cincinnati Nky Sports in general are second to none maybe one of the Toughest and best Highschool Areas in the Country Always national Ranked in football swimming Mostly but seasoned in Other Athletics....These Kentucky Schools have to always be up and ready cause when they cross that river it’s another ballgame 

Ashland does not play Cov Holy Cross unless there has been an update to our schedule that I am not aware of. I do see where the Tomcats travel back to Northern Ky in February to take on Simon Kenton and Cov Cath.

Anybody have a box score?

1 minute ago, Bird Bath said:

Anybody have a box score?

Highlands (unofficial)

Herald 15pts 8 reb

Cooker 5 pts 4 reb

Vinson 30 pts 11 reb

Mueller 9 pts 7 reb

Barth 12 pts

Harris 11pts 6 reb

Reed 2 pts

 

Again, unoffical stats, and I do not have assist totals.

 

Sorry, Tomcats.  You may not have known it, but in the predictions thread, you received what we here at BGP affectionately like to call the RPKOD.   You were doomed from the start.   

11 hours ago, Weasbird91 said:

Anyone know how many Vinson had tonight?

According to the NKU Basketball Facebook Group, he had 30 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists and 5 blocks.

  • Author

Just heard that Ashland is now 59-2 the last couple of years. That's a very big Win for Highlands! They lost 1 in the 18-19 Season and 33-0 in the 19-20 season last year and then this one. Impressive!

Sam Vinson is "must see tv." Nice job on the stream to YouTube last night.  Good win for the Bluebirds.

1 hour ago, throwback32 said:

Highlands (unofficial)

Herald 15pts 8 reb

Cooker 5 pts 4 reb

Vinson 30 pts 11 reb

Mueller 9 pts 7 reb

Barth 12 pts

Harris 11pts 6 reb

Reed 2 pts

 

Again, unoffical stats, and I do not have assist totals.

 

Thank you!   Anybody have a roster?  I watched you tube but my sound was choppy.

thanks in advance.

Birds controlled this one from the tip. Nice win for them. 

I may try to check out Ashland when they come to town to play Male. 

Does anyone have a boxscore on Ashland? 
I thought Villars had a good game. I’d guess in scored around 25. Heck of a 3 point shooter. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.