CFP: National Championship #3 Ohio State vs. #1 Alabama Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

CFP: Ohio State vs Alabama  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

20 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Wow, that's the first time I have ever heard anything like that after a team was slighted.  The fact that it came from a former head coach of said slighted team just adds to it obviously 🙄

I’m hoping you’re the only person on this site who actually doesn’t believe OSU used Dabo’s ridiculous comments as motivation.  

15 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I’m hoping you’re the only person on this site who actually doesn’t believe OSU used Dabo’s ridiculous comments as motivation.  

If that's what elevated their play tonight then they're screwed against Alabama.

Just now, John Anthony said:

Gotta have that attitude against a team like Alabama.  Devonta Smith and Najee Harris, are what nightmares are made of!

No doubt, I hope we see the same effort/success from OSU next Monday against the Tide!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 12:26 AM, TheDeuce said:

I’m not convinced the Alabama offense is better than the OSU offense we saw tonight...

It all depends which Justin Fields shows up. He has had a couple games this year, where he has been off. With that said he is on far more than he is off. As long as Fields doesn’t have an off game, I think OSU will win this one. 

• Like 1