CFP: National Championship #3 Ohio State vs. #1 Alabama Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

CFP: Ohio State vs Alabama  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

I think Clemson was simply a fraud this year.  

I don't think they were a fraud,  but not nearly as good as they have been.  How many legit offensive weapons did they have?  How many guys getting drafted from the defense this year in the first 2-3 rounds?

5 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I don't think they were a fraud,  but not nearly as good as they have been.  How many legit offensive weapons did they have?  How many guys getting drafted from the defense this year in the first 2-3 rounds?

We should have looked more into the ND loss, I think OSU further exposed Clemson tonight.  I also said Dabo running his mouth was incredibly stupid, it was so much extra motivation for OSU.

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

We should have looked more into the ND loss, I think OSU further exposed Clemson tonight.  I also said Dabo running his mouth was incredibly stupid, it was so much extra motivation for OSU.

Not sure either was much of a factor.  Maybe towards the end more so than the beginning.   Clemson just didn't have the horses on offense and Ohio States defense answered the call.  

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Not sure either was much of a factor.  Maybe towards the end more so than the beginning.   Clemson just didn't have the horses on offense and Ohio States defense answered the call.  

Ask the OSU players if it was motivation or not.  Clemson has a top recruiting class year after year, as well.  The #1 draft pick and an elite RB, it’s not a team without talent, just an overrated team.

5 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Ask the OSU players if it was motivation or not.  Clemson has a top recruiting class year after year, as well.  The #1 draft pick and an elite RB, it’s not a team without talent, just an overrated team.

Haha I'm sure they would say it wasn't motivation at all.  C'mon man.  Take that no respect for my team trash and walk with it.  It's weak. 

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Haha I'm sure they would say it wasn't motivation at all.  C'mon man.  Take that no respect for my team trash and walk with it.  It's weak. 

Go look at the OSU Barstool Twitter account and report back, Wyatt Davis has a message for you.