CFP: National Championship #3 Ohio State vs. #1 Alabama Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

CFP: Ohio State vs Alabama  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

7 hours ago, bugatti said:

Is this Alabama's best offense, or is the competition been less this year? I don't know, Mac Jones just doesn't move the needle for me. Other Alabama QBs have been blah as well and still won, but I just don't see some kind of dynamic force under Center. Even if the offense is really good, there is no denying their defense is, especially in the back end,  weak by Bama standards.

Jones is 36-44 for 464 yards and 5 touchdowns.  Just imagine how good that offense would be if they had a quarterback that could move the needle for you. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

They did, couldn’t get him when they tried a few years ago.

That had to do with them wanting him to come back as a LB coach... I think he would have left UC then and ND tomorrow if they tried to get him to come be their DC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Walter said:

That had to do with them wanting him to come back as a LB coach... I think he would have left UC then and ND tomorrow if they tried to get him to come be their DC.

I don’t want to give up on Kerry just yet.  As crazy as it sounds our defense is lacking talent for a few reasons.  No Chase Young or Jeff Okudah out there, you need those kinda players to beat Bama.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Trying to clarify your comparison to Eli?

Seemed to me as if it was a veiled shot at Mac. If I'm wrong, I apologize. 

I meant his overall game.  Very smart, not athletic but has a great feel for the pocket.  Certainly, not a jab at Mac, I’d love for someone to watch me play QB and say I look like Eli Manning.

• Like 1