CFP: National Championship #3 Ohio State vs. #1 Alabama Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

CFP: Ohio State vs Alabama  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

30 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Rutgers played us better than Clemson.  I don’t put much weight into that stuff.

I truly am hoping OSU comes back. I don’t want OSU to win, you know that. However, I much rather see them come back and make a game of this. Rather than to continue to watch this beat down. If they can go score a touchdown here, they still have a shot. 

14 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

John Ross was supposed to be like Devonta Smith right?

The real question is... The Bengals need OL help. Do you take Ja'Mar Chase or D Smith at 5 instead and give Joey B another weapon to pair with Higgins and Boyd?

Just now, futurecoach said:

I truly am hoping OSU comes back. I don’t want OSU to win, you know that. However, I much rather see them come back and make a game of this. Rather than to continue to watch this beat down. If they can go score a touchdown here, they still have a shot. 

There you go, until we get back on D. 

Just now, Walter said:

Sorry in advance for this JA...

Before tonight, Ohio State had only given up 40+ TWICE in 52 bowl game appearances... 41 to Florida in 07 and 42 to USC back in 1973.

Hey I said months ago our D was suspect, I think you were the only one to believe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Hey I said months ago our D was suspect, I think you were the only one to believe.

I know Kerry is tenured and done a lot of great things during his time at OSU but I'm really surprised they've never shown any interest in Freeman.