Trinity vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Semifinals)

Who wins?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM

1 hour ago, LongTimeReader said:

Any news on the injury front?

For St.X, LB Kurtis Cotten is out for season and he didn’t play last week. I thought Micah Carter might be back last week but he didn’t play, and not sure if he will play this week. QB Giles Pooler was held out due to concussion protocol, so not sure what his status is this week.

If St. X is down to QB #3 - being Mekhi Smith - Coach Wallace may not want to put him in harm's way by running him too much.   I'm sure he is as tough as anyone but Trinity's defense is physical this year, maybe as physical a Trinity defense as I have seen  over the years.

I read where T may get 2 starters back who haven't played for a few games.....OT  Gavin Malott (sp) and LB Charlie Ely.   Both of these guys have D-1 scholarships.

I don't think there is any doubt that X has improved considerably over the season especially on defense, so that needs to be factored in when analyzing the game.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

If St. X is down to QB #3 - being Mekhi Smith - Coach Wallace may not want to put him in harm's way by running him too much.   I'm sure he is as tough as anyone but Trinity's defense is physical this year, maybe as physical a Trinity defense as I have seen  over the years.

I read where T may get 2 starters back who haven't played for a few games.....OT  Gavin Malott (sp) and LB Charlie Ely.   Both of these guys have D-1 scholarships.

I don't think there is any doubt that X has improved considerably over the season especially on defense, so that needs to be factored in when analyzing the game.

I agree. Nobody running on Trinity defense. 

11 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I subscribe and they have old games on demand. 

I subscribed but cancelled.  The problem I found was that there are no announcers and the camera was far away from the field so it was really hard to see player numbers.  When I tried to listen to radio to get info, the video stream was at least 30 seconds behind the radio announcers so I found it really hard to follow the game.

Others may have solved this problem??

22 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

I subscribed but cancelled.  The problem I found was that there are no announcers and the camera was far away from the field so it was really hard to see player numbers.  When I tried to listen to radio to get info, the video stream was at least 30 seconds behind the radio announcers so I found it really hard to follow the game.

I’ve seen some that are very good and others that are terrible. I don’t like that some don’t ever show the scoreboard so don’t know time left or score.

42 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

In order to get info we have resorted to turning up the volume to try to hear the stadium PA announcer and hopefully being able to see the first down sticks or occasionally the scoreboard.   Another problem to me is that the camera does not follow the action well.   

• Like 1

• mcpapa locked this topic