Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Semifinals)

Who wins? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 hour ago, LongTimeReader said:

Any news on the injury front?

For St.X, LB Kurtis Cotten is out for season and he didn’t play last week. I thought Micah Carter might be back last week but he didn’t play, and not sure if he will play this week. QB Giles Pooler was held out due to concussion protocol, so not sure what his status is this week.

  • Replies 226
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I’m very respectful of Trinity and I’ll leave it at that. 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Anniversary of greatest game in KY HS history.  

  • I do respect you 94. You are easily the best X poster on here.  You do treat Trinity with fairness. I meant no disrespect to you.  Let’s hope for good weather 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Anniversary of greatest game in KY HS history.

 

That game was amazing. I have it on tape.

If St. X is down to QB #3 - being Mekhi Smith - Coach Wallace may not want to put him in harm's way by running him too much.   I'm sure he is as tough as anyone but Trinity's defense is physical this year, maybe as physical a Trinity defense as I have seen  over the years.

I read where T may get 2 starters back who haven't played for a few games.....OT  Gavin Malott (sp) and LB Charlie Ely.   Both of these guys have D-1 scholarships.

I don't think there is any doubt that X has improved considerably over the season especially on defense, so that needs to be factored in when analyzing the game.

  • Author
18 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

If St. X is down to QB #3 - being Mekhi Smith - Coach Wallace may not want to put him in harm's way by running him too much.   I'm sure he is as tough as anyone but Trinity's defense is physical this year, maybe as physical a Trinity defense as I have seen  over the years.

I read where T may get 2 starters back who haven't played for a few games.....OT  Gavin Malott (sp) and LB Charlie Ely.   Both of these guys have D-1 scholarships.

I don't think there is any doubt that X has improved considerably over the season especially on defense, so that needs to be factored in when analyzing the game.

I agree. Nobody running on Trinity defense. 

I sure hope you’re right about the two starters possibly coming back since I had been told they were out for the year.  But that was a month ago.  Go Rocks!!!

5 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Anniversary of greatest game in KY HS history.

 

Without question the best KY high school football game of my lifetime.

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

94, do you know if this is only for upcoming live games or do they also have a library of past games as well?

I subscribe and they have old games on demand. 

11 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I agree. Nobody running on Trinity defense. 

To this point, here is how good Trinity's run defense is.

On the season, Trinity defense has allowed -56 yards rushing. Yes, that is a minus sign in front of the 56. That is in 8 games.  ?

11 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I subscribe and they have old games on demand. 

I subscribed but cancelled.  The problem I found was that there are no announcers and the camera was far away from the field so it was really hard to see player numbers.  When I tried to listen to radio to get info, the video stream was at least 30 seconds behind the radio announcers so I found it really hard to follow the game.

Others may have solved this problem??

  • Author
22 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

I subscribed but cancelled.  The problem I found was that there are no announcers and the camera was far away from the field so it was really hard to see player numbers.  When I tried to listen to radio to get info, the video stream was at least 30 seconds behind the radio announcers so I found it really hard to follow the game.

Others may have solved this problem??

I’ve seen some that are very good and others that are terrible. I don’t like that some don’t ever show the scoreboard so don’t know time left or score.

42 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

I subscribed but cancelled.  The problem I found was that there are no announcers and the camera was far away from the field so it was really hard to see player numbers.  When I tried to listen to radio to get info, the video stream was at least 30 seconds behind the radio announcers so I found it really hard to follow the game.

Others may have solved this problem??

In order to get info we have resorted to turning up the volume to try to hear the stadium PA announcer and hopefully being able to see the first down sticks or occasionally the scoreboard.   Another problem to me is that the camera does not follow the action well.   

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.