Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Semifinals)

Who wins? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trinity (8-0) will host St. Xavier (6-2) at 7:00 Friday. Trinity is comes into the game after crushing Dixie Heights 56-0. St. X comes in after defeating North Hardin 16-9. Earlier in the year, Trinity defeated St.X 48-10. Trinity is ranked #1 in 6A and # 38 nationally according to Calpreps. St.X is #2 but there is a large spread between the teams with Trinity’s rating 24 points higher than St.X. Trinity’s offense is clicking just as well as the defense. Can St.X slow Trinity any or do they roll into championship barely having sweat?


image.thumb.png.7ef1811201cd95e8a1c2baf91dd18417.png

  • Replies 226
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I’m very respectful of Trinity and I’ll leave it at that. 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Anniversary of greatest game in KY HS history.  

  • I do respect you 94. You are easily the best X poster on here.  You do treat Trinity with fairness. I meant no disrespect to you.  Let’s hope for good weather 

Posted Images

I think the North Hardin game is a terrific win for St X, but this game isn't North Hardin.  I also think Trinity is better than #38 in the country.  I look for the score to be similar to the first game, but expect X to compete to the end.  Good luck to both teams!

The smallest margin of victory for Trinity this year is a 29 point win over Male. Enough said.

I agree with Purple88. Trinity is ranked too low at #38 in the nation.

Play perfect and Trinity probably wins by 3 scores; make mistakes like the first meeting and you get a running clock game. But I guess that's why you play the game... anything can happen. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

The smallest margin of victory for Trinity this year is a 29 point win over Male. Enough said.

I agree with Purple88. Trinity is ranked too low at #38 in the nation.

I think they would have been higher if Covid hadn’t torpedoed their schedule since couldn’t play out of state opponents. When they beat St.X and Male it will move them up some more.

I’m just happy the Tigers never quit this year and turned things around it would be the upset of the century to beat T not happing this year but next season will be different!

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Footballfan16 said:

Running clock before halftime 

St.X defense is good enough to keep it from running in 1st half. First meeting Trinity had 21 at half. But this is the reality, debate when a running clock could come rather than who wins.

1 hour ago, Footballfan16 said:

Running clock before halftime 

Could be a running clock, but I don't think it will be before halftime. St. X's defense is good enough with all things being equal to keep them from scoring 35 plus points in one half. 

St. X defense played well in the first meeting, they were just put in some very tough spots repeatidly and against Trinity that isn't going to end well for you. It will be interesting to see what St. X does with their offense this week; the key every week is to find ways to get the ball into Mekhi Smith's hands, which is easy to do if he's playing QB. But with that it completely eliminates a passing game. Coach Wallace and his offensive staff will definitly use this weekend to come up with the best way to mix up their scheme. 

X camp already making excuses and saying wait until next year. Been reading that on here since 2009.  Sooner or later it may happen.  Go Rocks!!!!

  • Author
12 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

X camp already making excuses and saying wait until next year. Been reading that on here since 2009.  Sooner or later it may happen.  Go Rocks!!!!

Nobody making excuses it’s called analyzing the game based on data.

I guess X has had bad data since 2009. First the Wofford experiment. Now Wallace has done no better after 3 years. No doubt the blind squirrel will eventually find that darn acorn. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I guess X has had bad data since 2009. First the Wofford experiment. Now Wallace has done no better after 3 years. No doubt the blind squirrel will eventually find that darn acorn. 

I’m very respectful of Trinity and I’ll leave it at that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.