Trinity vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Semifinals)

Who wins?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM

The St. X defense can keep it competitive, but it will come down to the St. X offense to determine if it's a running clock game. In games like this where one team is such a big favorite, if the underdog can get to the 4th quarter with a puncher's chance then that's all you can ask for. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

The St. X defense can keep it competitive, but it will come down to the St. X offense to determine if it's a running clock game. In games like this where one team is such a big favorite, if the underdog can get to the 4th quarter with a puncher's chance then that's all you can ask for. 

Plus can’t turn ball over which they do too much. 3 last week against NH made it close. Have that many against Trinity and lights out.

• Like 2

Ran power rating that is similar to old litkenhous  ratings except I stripped out bad teams like Eastern, PRP, and Butler. Also didn’t use Moeller since out of state. It came up with Trinity by 33 which with how football scores are would be more like 35. This isn’t far off from what Calpreps which I think was 29. This is  just average of games entered but teams don’t always play their average. Could play better or worse. Will find out for sure tomorrow night.

15 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I’m sure a couple of those TD passes they gave up were against reserves since had many running clock games. I know Male had two TD passes. Not sure if Moeller TD pass was against starters or reserves. 

Moeller had 4 yards of total offense in the first half, according to game thread on here.

The TD was very very late in the game!

• mcpapa locked this topic