Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Semifinals)

Who wins? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Playing St. X at Marshall Stadium in the state semi-final, if Trinity doesn’t give their “A” game, they do not deserve to be in the state final.

  • Replies 226
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I’m very respectful of Trinity and I’ll leave it at that. 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Anniversary of greatest game in KY HS history.  

  • I do respect you 94. You are easily the best X poster on here.  You do treat Trinity with fairness. I meant no disrespect to you.  Let’s hope for good weather 

Posted Images

The St. X defense can keep it competitive, but it will come down to the St. X offense to determine if it's a running clock game. In games like this where one team is such a big favorite, if the underdog can get to the 4th quarter with a puncher's chance then that's all you can ask for. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

The St. X defense can keep it competitive, but it will come down to the St. X offense to determine if it's a running clock game. In games like this where one team is such a big favorite, if the underdog can get to the 4th quarter with a puncher's chance then that's all you can ask for. 

Plus can’t turn ball over which they do too much. 3 last week against NH made it close. Have that many against Trinity and lights out.

  • Author

Ran power rating that is similar to old litkenhous  ratings except I stripped out bad teams like Eastern, PRP, and Butler. Also didn’t use Moeller since out of state. It came up with Trinity by 33 which with how football scores are would be more like 35. This isn’t far off from what Calpreps which I think was 29. This is  just average of games entered but teams don’t always play their average. Could play better or worse. Will find out for sure tomorrow night.

15 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I’m sure a couple of those TD passes they gave up were against reserves since had many running clock games. I know Male had two TD passes. Not sure if Moeller TD pass was against starters or reserves. 

Moeller had 4 yards of total offense in the first half, according to game thread on here.

The TD was very very late in the game!

  • Author
7 hours ago, EastSideJunkie said:

Moeller had 4 yards of total offense in the first half, according to game thread on here.

The TD was very very late in the game!

Thanks. I figured it was late in game.

It's great to have another Football Friday! Good luck St. X, beat Trinity. 

The quest for #27 continues. Kentucky’s Football Powerhouse takes care of business tonight. Let’s go Rocks!!!!! 

I think the game tonight will be a better game than their matchup, but I just don't see the St. X offense being able to score enough points to threaten the Rocks realistically. Rock head to the state championship game by the score or 31-10.

I like this one:

Image may contain: text

  • Author
1 hour ago, theguru said:

I like this one:

Image may contain: text

Can’t say I like it. Lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.