Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates (6A Semifinals)

Who wins? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Purple88 said:

94, do you know if this is only for upcoming live games or do they also have a library of past games as well?

The 2002 Trinity-Male game is on You Tube free of charge if that is something you want to watch.

  • Replies 226
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I’m very respectful of Trinity and I’ll leave it at that. 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Anniversary of greatest game in KY HS history.  

  • I do respect you 94. You are easily the best X poster on here.  You do treat Trinity with fairness. I meant no disrespect to you.  Let’s hope for good weather 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rock85 said:

The 2002 Trinity-Male game is on You Tube free of charge if that is something you want to watch.

AWESOME 85!  Thanks for that!

All this talk about how badly T will beat X makes me nervous as a T fan.   I remember in December, 2005 (I think it was) when they played for the state championship and T won 14-6 after being trounced by about 30+ points in the regular season game.   Let's respect our opponent and not get the big head.  No team is unbeatable.

  • Author
49 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

All this talk about how badly T will beat X makes me nervous as a T fan.   I remember in December, 2005 (I think it was) when they played for the state championship and T won 14-6 after being trounced by about 30+ points in the regular season game.   Let's respect our opponent and not get the big head.  No team is unbeatable.

I think that was 2009. This Trinity team is so senior laden, so I don’t see them overlooking the Tigers. Maybe if was younger team but that’s not the case.

1 hour ago, tcjkbt said:

All this talk about how badly T will beat X makes me nervous as a T fan.   I remember in December, 2005 (I think it was) when they played for the state championship and T won 14-6 after being trounced by about 30+ points in the regular season game.   Let's respect our opponent and not get the big head.  No team is unbeatable.

Happened in 03 and 05. X won the regular season in 03 48-16, and 05 36- 18. T beat X in the 03 title game 17-14 and 05 14-6. 

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I think that was 2009. This Trinity team is so senior laden, so I don’t see them overlooking the Tigers. Maybe if was younger team but that’s not the case.

Wasn’t 2009. X won that year. Should have known that. Last time won state. 

1 hour ago, NLTanker1 said:

Happened in 03 and 05. X won the regular season in 03 48-16, and 05 36- 18. T beat X in the 03 title game 17-14 and 05 14-6. 

Trinity won both meetings in '03 and yes '05 was the year St. X won big during the regular season and then lost in the state championship. St. X also won the regular season matchup in '07 and '08 then lost in the playoffs. In '07 it was the state championship game and '08 was state semi-finals. It's always interesting to think about how the narrative may be different if St. X had won those playoff games. Oh well... we'll see how this matchup turns out. 

Picked up my tickets this morning. Getting excited now. Go Rocks!!!!!

2 hours ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

Picked up my tickets this morning. Getting excited now. Go Rocks!!!!!

X was given  400 tickets, I don’t know if that means Trinity got 400 as well or maybe they got a few more because Home team.

I heard that each players parents had the option of two tickets which would be 120 for 60 players. The rest went to a Season Ticket Holders lottery drawing of about 250.  I lucked out and my name was drawn!!!

That's a very good point; you aren't driving on them. 

  • Author
9 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

 

I’m sure a couple of those TD passes they gave up were against reserves since had many running clock games. I know Male had two TD passes. Not sure if Moeller TD pass was against starters or reserves. 

  • Author

Might get smothered, covered, and chunked. Lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.