Bowling Green at Trinity Predictions/Updates

Purple88

Who wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2020 at 04:30 PM

13 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Been pretty competitive despite losing all 6. Bowling Green has great program so not surprised.

Went to that 2010 game with my dad.  He was a T grad and football player, and all I remember from that game was hiding under the stadium as it monsooned.  

Edit: Quoted the wrong person, sorry Tiger!

• Like 1

Early on this series (07-11) BG was able to do a really good job on the defensive side, especially after the first meeting in '07. Sounds like BG is very good defense this year, so if their offense can produce a little bit it could be closer than a typical Trinity game this year. But moving the ball on this Trinity defense has proven to be extremely difficult so we'll have to see what happens. 

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

One thing took away from article is Trinity won’t be playing Trinity next year and Bowling Green will continue to play St.X in 2021/22.

Just realized did a typo. BG supposed to be where 2nd Trinity is in above heading. I figure people knew what I meant though.

2 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

Early on this series (07-11) BG was able to do a really good job on the defensive side, especially after the first meeting in '07. Sounds like BG is very good defense this year, so if their offense can produce a little bit it could be closer than a typical Trinity game this year. But moving the ball on this Trinity defense has proven to be extremely difficult so we'll have to see what happens. 

This is kind of my take on the game, too.    I don't think Trinity will light it up against BG as they have against some other opponents.  I think points will be in short supply for both teams.    BG will come in knowing they can compete and ready to make a statement.  On the other hand, this is one of the few games where T can make a statewide statement as well,  since BG is ranked high in the state and is a non-Jefferson County foe.    As the playoffs approach,  It will be good for T to be able to play a full game not shortened by a mercy rule.   It should be "good football weather" and I'd love to go to the game but alas I don't have season tickets.

• Like 1

Hey there Trinity Fans.. seems like we received some guidelines of no backpacks/ bags/ extra stuff being brought into the stadium. Do you know if you can bring in blankets, those small heaters, etc.?  I believe it’s gonna get down right chilly this Halloween 👻 Eve!! Please let us Purples fans know that will get to make the drive!! 
Thanks!