Bowling Green at Trinity Predictions/Updates

Purple88

Who wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2020 at 04:30 PM

Watching from a distance, you can see exactly why Trinity is a top ten team in the country. The Purples are GOOD defensively and the Rocks make it seem easy. A testament to their talent and coaching. I respect Trinity so damn much. 

T 21  BG 0  Halftime

A little disappointed, I felt BG was pretty tight but understand overall.  2 should be INTs, but didn't make the plays.

Our best safety is playing WR and feel he would have been there to contest the long TD pass.  Worried about DL Bridger Knee as he put no weight on left foot.

Trinity very good and best team in the state, but maybe try something/anything creative out of your playbook.  Maybe I'm asking too much. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Purple88 said:

T 21  BG 0  Halftime

A little disappointed, I felt BG was pretty tight but understand overall.  2 should be INTs, but didn't make the plays.

Our best safety is playing WR and feel he would have been there to contest the long TD pass.  Worried about DL Bridger Knee as he put no weight on left foot.

Trinity very good and best team in the state, but maybe try something/anything creative out of your playbook.  Maybe I'm asking too much. 

BG looks pretty good to me, just sayin'

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

T 21  BG 0  Halftime

I’m not sure what you can do. Nowhere to run, no one open to throw it to. Not sure why they didn’t go for it on the 4th down though. Could’ve given them a bit of a spark.