What is your favorite Pop-Tart flavor?

Randy Parker

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherry is my favorite. Does anyone else eat the outside "crust" first?

We could be separated at birth. Of course you eat the crust first. Delayed gratification, save the best for last, well- developed ego strength - take your pick.

And let’s take it a step further. I really don’t like changing the subject - particularly given the import of pop tart preference.

But doesn’t pretty much everyone, given an even number of Oreos, take the tops off of two of them, eat them plain, and create one Super Oreo to savor? Heck, they had to make Double Stuff Oreos because of this very practice.

1. Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon

2. Frosted Strawberry

Used to like frosted cinnamon (pink frosting with red flecks) but haven’t had one in forever.

I’ll add: I don’t toast them.

Edited by gchs_uk9

And let’s take it a step further. I really don’t like changing the subject - particularly given the import of pop tart preference.

But doesn’t pretty much everyone, given an even number of Oreos, take the tops off of two of them, eat them plain, and create one Super Oreo to savor? Heck, they had to make Double Stuff Oreos because of this very practice.

Double Stuff are the only ones we buy! My daughter taught me the trick of sticking a fork in them so you can submerge the whole thing in milk or coffee without getting your fingers messy.

Your showing your age. Double Stuff Oreos were introduced in 1975. As that predates my ability to eat solid foods, I never had to resort to such archaic practices.