Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EJ Montgomery Declares for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Per his instagram.I think this was expected as well, but I think he needed to return.

This one is a mistake. But I guess he'll make money somewhere.

Very poor decision on this young man’s behalf, what would be wrong with another collegiate season and perhaps convincing NBA teams that he could actually play there.

Getting paid to play basketball is a TERRIBLE idea.

Getting paid to play basketball is a TERRIBLE idea.

 

Is China gonna play this fall?

Is China gonna play this fall?

 

Is anybody?

Is he just going through the process to get opinions or is he hiring an agent?

 

They made it clear that he is not coming back. He hasn't hired an agent, but intends to.

He needed one more year. Also I think with Richards leaving he would have had a chance to improve his stock. Good luck to him I think he’ll need it.

Maybe he can figure it all out in the G league and make an NBA roster.

I wish him the best, and certainly hope he proves me wrong, but I'm not sure I see E.J. having much of a pro career at any level.

I wish him the best, and certainly hope he proves me wrong, but I'm not sure I see E.J. having much of a pro career at any level.

 

He'll probably be able to put up meaningful minutes in Bangladesh. Good luck to him.

If he hires an agent I hope the agent brings a motor with him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.