Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

To the anti-mask crowd, one person wearing a mask testing positive validates them. 

The flip side is this. I read a story about an infected person attending church in Ohio. As a result of this one infected person attending church, 91 other people were infected within a couple of weeks. 53 of those were at the service with the infected man and then the rest of the cases came from those people spreading it to others. There is no way of knowing how many of those cases would have been prevented by mask wearing but I am sure there would have been many fewer cases if everyone wore masks.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

And the follow up is we all know we should not smoke because of the high risk. Likewise we all should be wearing masks because of the high risk of infection. Masks are not 100% effective but if they are just 50% effective we all should wear them. 

Using that logic we all should be wearing goggles. 

Just in case anyone needs this:

NAMI, The National Alliance on Mental Health have a 24 hour helpline:

800-950-6264

Big change for the state fair, only participants will be able to attend. No midway, no food vendors. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Using that logic we all should be wearing goggles. 

When I start spraying droplets from my eyes when talking or sneezing, I will look further into that.

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

39 new cases reported in Ft. Mitchell in the last 14 days. 3 residents hospitalized. 1 resident on ventilator. 9 cases out of one business and 14 total cases from businesses.

What was the business?

5 hours ago, theguru said:

Any word on mask usage by the people testing positive?

If we were told the whole truth I am sure a bunch of hard core mask wearers are testing positive for COVID. 

The people I know (Including my son) were in familiar social circles and did not wear masks. One major exposure was at a wedding, another was around a friend’s asymptomatic young children, and the third was definitely out socializing without a mask.  One of those is on a ventilator.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Just in case anyone needs this:

NAMI, The National Alliance on Mental Health have a 24 hour helpline:

800-950-6264

University Hospital in Cincinnati has a 24/7 Psyc ER too.

1 hour ago, sportsfan41 said:

What was the business?

Not sure of the numbers, but I do know that several cases were traced to Ft. Mitchell Country Club.  

29 minutes ago, Beechwoodfan said:

University Hospital in Cincinnati has a 24/7 Psyc ER too.

I did not know that, thank you @Beechwoodfan

1 hour ago, Beechwoodfan said:

Not sure of the numbers, but I do know that several cases were traced to Ft. Mitchell Country Club.  

No surprise.

2 hours ago, Beechwoodfan said:

Not sure of the numbers, but I do know that several cases were traced to Ft. Mitchell Country Club.  

Is the pool open at the country club, dining?  Or is it just golf right now?

4 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Is the pool open at the country club, dining?  Or is it just golf right now?

All were open.  The dining room was shut down for a few days after some employees tested positive.  I don’t know where/how members were exposed, but heard that some members were also positive.

Numbers are dropping on week over week measurements. Only two states trending up with 8 states at a plateau and the rest dropping. New cases dropped 12.6% nationwide from the previous week. For the first since March the number of people tested is down. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.