Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Auburn 66

Featured Replies

Final Cats clinch the regular season SEC title. That’s number 49.

Not sure on the numbers. But that felt like a really good team win.

We’re good boys. Some of y’all with the sky is falling attitude every game are getting annoying. Every single team in college basketball top 25 has lost games they shouldn’t have so chill. The tournament this year is as wide open as its ever been.

It was a good win and rocket man I’m calm for now. Just stating facts. Hagans 2-13 tofay. Lead team in shot attempts and is our worst shooter. Missed 3-4 shots at the rim.

It was a good win and rocket man I’m calm for now. Just stating facts. Hagans 2-13 tofay. Lead team in shot attempts and is our worst shooter. Missed 3-4 shots at the rim.

 

You should watch some of the other tops teams. They have starters who struggle at times. That’s why so many top 10 teams have lost this year.

  • Author

This team can really go deep in the tourney with good play from Hagans and just a little help from Montgomery, Brooks, Juzang. By a little I mean just a combined 10-12 points and 10-12 rebounds. Not asking for a lot just a little this time of year would be great.

What’s up? It’s a day before March. I said I would see you all in March. UK is ranked 8th, just beat a top 15 team and has locked up the conference regular season title. And you all wonder why I laugh at those who think every game matters in college basketball.

I did not like the way the officials called that. Way too many nit picky and phantom calls on both teams. That game went at a snail's pace the second half because of the officials

Auburn has not played great ball the last two weeks, but I still think this is a pretty good win.

 

Quickley continues to play really good basketball.

This year especially the tournament will be based on matchups even more. If we can stay away from teams that drive it and offensive rebound like mad men I like our chances. Guard play wins in the tournament and we have 3 really good ones at times. Cal did take Hagans out today and last year in the tourney he refused too. Think he understands what I was watching today too.

I did not like the way the officials called that. Way too many nit picky and phantom calls on both teams. That game went at a snail's pace the second half because of the officials

 

I'm coming up with a new drinking game called "Mystery Call". Every time a replay shows that an official completely missed on a call, you have to drink. I'm thinking most of us would not make it to the 2nd half. :)

 

I swear half the time I think they are just anticipating a foul and calling it whether it happens or not. And this has nothing to do with just this game, but others I've watched, most not involving Kentucky. For me, the game is becoming unwatchable, because of it.

Quickley has really figured it out. His shot wasn't falling like it has been, only had 3 made field goals. So what does he do, attacks the basket plays hard defense and still finishes with 18 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal. Gotta love that kind of game out of your shooter when the shots just aren't falling.

I just had some fun looking back at the normal over reaction folks from my fellow UK fans early in the year.

 

Still not their best, and Hagans need to find his niche on the offense in. Still seems like he is struggling with when to attack, and ends up forcing up bad shots. However, overall I like where this team is going. I thought both Brooks and Sestina gave good minutes in the first half.

I liked that in the last 5 minutes the ball went into Maxey's hands to create if the shot clock was low.

 

When it was Hagan's hands this game he settled for jumpers Auburn wanted him to shoot, or it just died there in his hands.

I just had some fun looking back at the normal over reaction folks from my fellow UK fans early in the year.

 

Still not their best, and Hagans need to find his niche on the offense in. Still seems like he is struggling with when to attack, and ends up forcing up bad shots. However, overall I like where this team is going. I thought both Brooks and Sestina gave good minutes in the first half.

 

Yup....

 

I’ve been saying it all year... March really is going to be madness this year…

 

We had some fans claiming they would be surprised if UK made it past the first weekend this year. Why ? Because they lost a game ? Multiple top 10 teams lose every week this year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.