Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Auburn 66

Featured Replies

As I said a few weeks ago, if you can name this years final 4 , pm me the teams and next weeks power ball numbers …

Auburn has not played great ball the last two weeks, but I still think this is a pretty good win.

 

Quickley continues to play really good basketball.

Maybe they are distracted. ?

Fun fact. Auburn’s director of basketball’s daughter is a finalist on “The Bachelor”.

Yup....

 

I’ve been saying it all year... March really is going to be madness this year…

 

We had some fans claiming they would be surprised if UK made it past the first weekend this year. Why ? Because they lost a game ? Multiple top 10 teams lose every week this year...

 

The way this year has gone. It shouldn’t be a surprise if UK loses in the first round or wins the whole thing. It should be a fun tournament, and I like this teams chances though.

Nice team win for the Cats. Auburn is well coached and is a very good team. UK did what they needed to do. Enjoyed the game and hoping for continued success for the Wildcats!!

I have been upset as most all of you have that we are not a 2 seed period. We have 5 losses and all of them we had a shot to win. Only two losses as of now in the SEC and both in OT. Evansville was in November with people hurt and sick. All the teams have crazy losses. They truly hate Coach Cal.

I have been upset as most all of you have that we are not a 2 seed period. We have 5 losses and all of them we had a shot to win. Only two losses as of now in the SEC and both in OT. Evansville was in November with people hurt and sick. All the teams have crazy losses. They truly hate Coach Cal.

 

I've been in total basketball mode these past few weeks. Gearing up for March Madness I've watched A LOT of games. If UK continues to win I don't think there's any question they get a 2 seed. At this point, the #1 seeds aren't locked up but Kansas is looking good in that regard.

 

Today's games:

 

#1 seed Baylor lost to unranked TCU

#1 seed San Diego State is currently losing to unranked Nevada

#2 seed Duke lost to unranked Virginia

#2 seed Florida State lost to unranked Clemson

#2 seed Maryland is getting throttled by Michigan State, and the game is at Maryland, currently down 17 points in the second half.

#3 seed Villanova also lost to unranked Providence.

Big for me. Just give me a win on Tuesdsy and I am cashing a winning O/U ticket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.