Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Male Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      52%
      25
    • Male
      47%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Male has DuPont Manual on Thursday, and Cov Cath still has to play Dixie on Friday, but a lot of eyes are on this No. 1 vs. No. 2 game on Saturday night at 6 at Male.

 

This has the potential to be a preview of the state tournament Saturday night semifinal game.

 

So, who wins?

  • Replies 164
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Louisville, I would have to give Male the edge.

Anyone know if Huppman is back for the Colonels? With him I like CCH..without him Male will prevail.

This one requires some serious thought.

Does anyone know what they charge at Male for adult and student tickets? Just curious how they compare with NKY prices.

Is this game tomorrow? I'll definitely attend this one.

Is this game tomorrow? I'll definitely attend this one.

 

Yes, at 6:00. Would love to get some classic 2 updates if you're up for it.

Yes, at 6:00. Would love to get some classic 2 updates if you're up for it.

 

If I can make it there, I'll definitely update. :thumb:

Does anyone know if this game is going to be shown on KHSAA/NFHS?

Huppman was at practice this week, however, I don’t know if he’ll be playing.

I believe I’m going to drive down from Lexington to go to the game tomorrow.

Does anyone know if this game is going to be shown on KHSAA/NFHS?

 

There is currently no plan for a video live stream. I confirmed with Male that they provide no audio or video broadcasts of any of their games for any of their sports.

 

Cov Cath will have their live audio broadcast on the Colonel Athletic Network and we'll hopefully have some good updates here in the thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.