Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Male Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      52%
      25
    • Male
      47%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There is currently no plan for a video live stream. I confirmed with Male that they provide no audio or video broadcasts of any of their games for any of their sports.

 

Cov Cath will have their live audio broadcast on the Colonel Athletic Network and we'll hopefully have some good updates here in the thread.

 

I wonder why? That seems really odd.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, when you think about it, how cool is this? Arguably the 2 best teams in the State, 100 miles apart, getting together near the end of the season to go at it. What an awesome gift to KY hoops' fans.

I wonder why? That seems really odd.

 

Could be any number of things, but most likely it comes down to a combination of not wanting to risk any reduced turnout at the games (and reduced dinero for the gate/door), general funding for obtaining the broadcast gear, and manpower to run the operation.

 

My understanding is that PrepSpin reached out to Male about streaming the game tomorrow but has not heard back.

CCH wins in a close one.

Decided to come. Tip in 27:00.

The wife and I are drove down from Lexington to see this one both teams out warming up.

Disappointed in the crowd. Thought there would be more people here. The state of high school basketball in Louisville, I guess.

Disappointed in the crowd. Thought there would be more people here. The state of high school basketball in Louisville, I guess.

 

I would have made the drive if I knew it wasn't going to be a sellout crowd.

Starters:

 

Male

1 Glenn

3 Pope

5 Moore

11 Evans

23 Fleming

 

CovCath

2 Disken

5 Stocks

15 Sommerkamp

33 Green

42 Starks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.