Kentucky 78 Louisville 70 (OT)

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louisville did fantastic in battling back from their 12 point deficit early in the second half. They are a team worthy of their high ranking. But it felt like at this point in the season that it was undeniable that Kentucky needed this one more, and they got it. Three straight losses for Kentucky, even though two would have been against top teams, that's just not good in non-conference.

Man, watching live sports on Hulu bums me out in these live threads. Maxey just hit two free throws on my TV!

Streaming isn't all it is cracked up to be.

Cats! Cats! Cats!

That game was fun to watch. Hopefully they meet again in March.

Fun one to watch. Great games by Richards & Maxey.

UL's last two legitimate offensive possessions were terrible. Not sure if that was a play call for McMahon to take that 3, but why would you go away from Enoch? He was having his way in the paint. He's got some nice offense down there.

Best win of the year, by far.

This game is like most under Cal. When they have a tough stretch, they usually turn around and win a game most don’t feel like they can. This team showed what type of team they will have to be this year, and that is a defensive first team. With no great teams in college basketball this year, this team can beat anyone, but also lose to anyone.

One thing is for sure this team will get better as this year goes on, and be at their best come March. Yet people will still overreact thinking gloom and doom before then though.

Great win to end 2019!

Really didn’t think we had a chance in overtime with Sestina out and 2 or 3 others with four fouls.

Really proud of this team today. Great effort.

UL isn’t as good as their ranking and UK isn’t as bad as theirs.

Really entertaining game.

I sure as heck wouldn't have chosen it if Spectrum wasn't just legit the worst.

The problem with Spectrum is cost and because of multiple streaming services you can't get everything any longer without having a million different streaming services and that just doesn't make sense. As far as functionality is concerned, I am very happy with my Spectrum Cable.

I will add one negative, and I don't believe it is Spectrum's fault, but "Local 12 the Cincinnati CBS Affiliate" keeps putting up their advertising banner at the top of big broadcasts (UK Hoops and Bengals football) and it goes through me like a hot knife through butter. A couple of weeks ago there was a flood warning for Robertson County on the screen nearly the whole game. I hate it.

Other than Local 12 spam on the broadcast my broadcast quality on Spectrum was great.

And how about Tyrese Maxey!?

Man, watching live sports on Hulu bums me out in these live threads. Maxey just hit two free throws on my TV!

Wife and daughter were watching on cable in the living room. I was watching via cable app on TV in the bedroom. It was so confusing to hear them yelling for missed free throws when the Cats were at the line or hearing them celebrating when something bad happened. I finally realized they were about 20 seconds of game time ahead of me.

It was entertaining trying to decipher what was about to happen, based on their yelling down the hall.

Streaming isn't all it is cracked up to be.

Cats! Cats! Cats!

That game was fun to watch. Hopefully they meet again in March.

Just hoping the committee is smart and makes it a Final 4 matchup.

Hell of a game to watch. Great team effort by UK. I'm pretty sure Quickley heard me complaining early in the game(from my couch) about him not adding anything to the offense, he really played well.

Just hoping the committee is smart and makes it a Final 4 matchup.

Hell of a game to watch. Great team effort by UK. I'm pretty sure Quickley heard me complaining early in the game(from my couch) about him not adding anything to the offense, he really played well.

At least an Elite 8 but I agree I would rather see it in the Final 4 or not at all.