3A #3 Christian Academy of Louisville vs. Mercer County Predictions/Updates

zebraman

Who Wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Christian Academy of Louisville
    • Mercer County

Christian Academy of Louisville looks to rebound after a stunning loss to an extremely good Boyle County team. They look to right the ship as they start district play against Mercer County. Mercer County comes in at 4-1 after a week that they were able to rest some players. Who wins?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game was at Mercer, I would go with Mercer. But with it being a CAL and after what Boyle did to them last week. I just think that they will come out ready to show what they really have. I going with CAL but hope that Mercer can go to Louisville and pull this one out.

I think this game can be a toss up. Mercer has better talent this year than most people realize and are well coached. CAL has the advantage by playing at home, but I think Mercer will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. I saw them both against Boyle and saw some good things to like about both teams. Still I am pulling for a Mercer win.

This is a tough one to call. CAL has played a better schedule and they have one common opponent in Boyle. Based off the stats Mercer played Boyle better than CAL did. Mercer held Boyle to 131 rushing yards on 32 attempts. CAL gave up 376 yards rushing on 34 attempts. Bartleson played against Mercer and ran 11 times for 22 yards and he didn't play against CAL. Boyle's only touchdown of the 2nd half against Mercer was in the 4th QTR when both teams had JV in. CAL had 217 total yards of offense against Boyle only 12 rushing yards. Mercer had a total of 171 yards total offense against Boyle. You would have to think the Boyle game had to be a wake up call for CAL and they come out more focused against Mercer.

Mercer should be able to run the ball will moderate success and win the time of possession battle. Their team speed on defense is going to keep CAL from running the ball and make them one dimensional. If the Titans can limit the bog pass plays I like there chances. I think its a 50/50 game.

Mercer should be able to run the ball with moderate success and win the time of possession battle. Their team speed on defense is going to keep CAL from running the ball and make them one dimensional. If the Titans can limit the big pass plays I like there chances. I think its a 50/50 game.