Ryle 46 Boone County 0

OGRaidersman

Nice win by the Raiders. They looked good. I doubt Boone had 30 yards of offense. Nice to see Ryle’s kicker bounce back. Kyle England is a strong runner and the Ryle QB threw some nice balls. Boone was a lot more competitive vs Ryle the past couple of years, which surprised me. I hope the Boone QB is ok and the ambulance was simply precautionary.

Nice win by the Raiders. They looked good. I doubt Boone had 30 yards of offense. Nice to see Ryle’s kicker bounce back. Kyle England is a strong runner and the Ryle QB threw some nice balls. Boone was a lot more competitive vs Ryle the past couple of years, which surprised me. I hope the Boone QB is ok and the ambulance was simply precautionary.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Boone had negative yardage. They didn’t get a 1st down until very late in the game.

The ambulance unfortunately was necessary and they took the QB away in it.

Can you win at Boone, or is this basically Scott? How much has time changed?

This is game 4 for Coach Warner, given time, they will be winning.

I am not sure JA but to echo KYO it is way, way too early to draw any conclusions other than the Boone County program is headed in the right direction.

I am not sure JA but to echo KYO it is way, way too early to draw any conclusions other than the Boone County program is headed in the right direction.

It seemed about half of the kids had bought in for Boone on Friday. Even losing they still supported their teammates and it was not forced by the coaching staff.

Give Warner another year or two and he will have them above .500.

It seemed about half of the kids had bought in for Boone on Friday. Even losing they still supported their teammates and it was not forced by the coaching staff.

I sure hope so.

Boone plays in the toughest 5A district in the state so it is not going to be an easy task.

The Boone County sideline was very supportive of their teammates on the field and one of the best I have seen in a while as far as sportsmanship. They are definitely on the right track.