Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson (OH) 44 Simon Kenton 16

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW... Didn’t see that one coming.

 

Ohio football is strong.

Good to see SK playing big schools from Cincy. Only way to get ready for whichever Jefferson County team will be steamrolling towards them in the playoffs.

As I've said it in the game thread, Anderson was the bigger, faster and stronger team! If that's a lower end cincy team I'm impressed!

I'd like to see the "poll" thread...

I saw this coming, Anderson may not seem like an Ohio power but they are always in the hunt in Ohio’s 2nd tier.

Preseason 59th in OH. I don't have a read on SK but aside from state powers they font usually receive a running clock.

As I said elsewhere, Anderson is far from an Ohio power, they consider themselves way down this year, and they will be fortunate to go 6-4 (and more likely to go 5-5). I'm shocked by this score, to be sure, and I don't think it bodes will for SK this year.

I'd like to see the "poll" thread...

 

12-11 in favor of Anderson.

I was talking to some friends that know Anderson well and they said Anderson is down. Smaller than normal and numbers are down as well. Not expecting more than a .500 season if that. I know Elder is really good but heard both Elder and St. X really crushed Anderson in the pre-season. I don’t think losing to Anderson is horrible but to lose as bad as they did, at home should be a concern for SK fans.

I’m not too down on SK, freshman Chase Crone was throwing tonight and will only improve with time. Patience, they will be ok.

Ohio football is strong.

 

I'm not saying I disagree but SK has a lot to work on. I went and watched it sparingly while catching up with a buddy of mine. I will have to catch them again but SK looked young and not as big as years passed.

I'm not saying I disagree but SK has a lot to work on. I went and watched it sparingly while catching up with a buddy of mine. I will have to catch them again but SK looked young and not as big as years passed.

 

It is just a general statement saying average in Ohio is pretty good in Kentucky.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.