Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #3 Covington Catholic at 6A Campbell County Predictions/Udpates

Who wins? 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Campbell County
      4%
    • Covington Catholic
      95%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Covington Catholic continues to make their rounds with NKY Class 6A teams after beating Ryle in week one. Will the Colonels maintain their dominance by doing the same to Campbell County? Or will the Camels play spoiler?

  • Replies 146
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Covington Catholic will win this game handily.

I’m taking the Camels in an upset. They will have to play a perfect game. 38-27

Cov Cath by 35+.

Running clock before halftime.

I think CovCath will be able to name the score. I'm saying 56-7, CovCath.

Running clock before halftime.

 

This is where I am. I can't imagine Campbell County scores until the CovCath 2nd unit comes in.

I say we get another shut out. We get the running clock by halftime. Eddie Eviston never runs up the score so he will put all the JV in to get their reps. Hopefully the JV can keep the shut out going since they will be playing the whole 2nd half.

It is not unreasonable to think running clock in the 2nd quarter.

I say we get another shut out. We get the running clock by halftime. Eddie Eviston never runs up the score so he will put all the JV in to get their reps. Hopefully the JV can keep the shut out going since they will be playing the whole 2nd half.

 

This is what makes them such a good team, let those younger guys get the reps when you can.

I say we get another shut out. We get the running clock by halftime. Eddie Eviston never runs up the score so he will put all the JV in to get their reps. Hopefully the JV can keep the shut out going since they will be playing the whole 2nd half.

 

I agree, running clock for sure.

 

Additionally, CovCath wants Campbell County to keep playing them so I expect Coach Eviston to call off the dogs quickly to take it easy on the Camels and CCH Alum Mike Woolf.

I think the JV will get a ton of playing time this year. Besides Campbell County, I think we will have early running clocks on Cooper, Dixie, Boone County, and even Beechwood. I'm looking forward to next weeks game against Lexington Catholic when Beau Allen comes to town.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.