Reds at Brewers (6/20-6/22)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a stat on Twitter yesterday that said something about how over the last 3 years the Reds have been 16-20+ games out of it at this point in the season. Currently sitting 5.5 games behind the division lead.

I'm predicting some good future beer sales for you!

I'm predicting some good future beer sales for you!

Definitely next weekend, as long as the weather cooperates. My 2nd favorite team is coming to town. I'm told the projections are 32K, 41K, and 31K. That's very good for MJ!

Through 31 home games (which they've had a couple more), they have sold 632,310 tickets sold on the year, which averages 20,397. Last year through the same number of games, they had 557,402 tickets sold, which averages 17,981.

Definitely next weekend, as long as the weather cooperates. My 2nd favorite team is coming to town. I'm told the projections are 32K, 41K, and 31K. That's very good for MJ!

Through 31 home games (which they've had a couple more), they have sold 632,310 tickets sold on the year, which averages 20,397. Last year through the same number of games, they had 557,402 tickets sold, which averages 17,981.

It's only the Cubs. We got this!

Votto is so painful to watch anymore.

You are not allowed to say that on here without getting criticized by a lot to people. He does not seem to be tuned in the the game and the game situations. Like last night or when he threw the ball over the pitchers head on that play at first. He got another bloop hit down left field line but that is what his practice swing produces. He has hit six solo Home Runs in a year where the ball is flying out of the park at alarming rates. Pick it up Joey, We need you!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to say that on here without getting criticized by a lot to people. He does not seem to be tuned in the the game and the game situations. Like last night or when he threw the ball over the pitchers head on that play at first. He got another bloop hit down left field line but that is what his practice swing produces. He has hit six solo Home Runs in a year where the ball is flying out of the park at alarming rates. Pick it up Joey, We need you!!!!!!!

I'm of the opinion that Joey is done. He just doesn't produce anymore. I'm hoping he proves me wrong, but he's not even close to the player he was. I'm hoping he's a proud man, and won't try to play out his contract.