Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mick Cronin...time to go?

Featured Replies

Rumors out that Alabama is going to come after him for their HC job.

 

Is it time for Cronin to move on? Has he plateaued at Cincinnati?

 

Mick's only got out of the first weekend of the NCAA tourney one time and that was way back in 2012, has lost the first game in four of the last seven tourneys and only two conference titles during his tenure.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't let the door hit you...

 

I've never liked the sour puss...constant negative vibes.

 

:wave:

I honestly didn't realize they had been that dismal in the tournament.

I don't care for the way that he comes off a lot of the time in his interviews.

I think Cronin is well liked at UC but it's time for a change.

Don't let the door hit you...

 

I've never liked the sour puss...constant negative vibes.

 

:wave:

 

Agreed, for a coach that has never done anything, he sure has a big ego. Time to move on down the road.

At some point UC fans are going to get tired of the early exits. It’s his calling card.

I think Cronin is well liked at UC but it's time for a change.

 

Which is baffling. You’d think they wouldn’t settle for just making the tournament, but that’s what it’s been with him there.

I didn’t realize Bama was looking to get rid of Avery Johnson.

I didn’t realize Bama was looking to get rid of Avery Johnson.

 

He gone.

As an outsider looking in I think getting rid of Cronin is overdue.

As an outsider looking in I think getting rid of Cronin is overdue.

 

I've never been a fan of Cronin. At Murray State he recruited and brought in a lot of shady characters that were in trouble with the law and on campus. He didn't care who he brought in as long as it got him his payout at a bigger school.

I've never been a fan of Cronin. At Murray State he recruited and brought in a lot of shady characters that were in trouble with the law and on campus. He didn't care who he brought in as long as it got him his payout at a bigger school.

 

College hoops is a very corrupt entity and I imagine it is very tough to be a "good guy" and be successful.

College hoops is a very corrupt entity and I imagine it is very tough to be a "good guy" and be successful.

 

I can't argue that but he brought down Murray State support while he was here. Billy Kennedy and Steve Phohm got it going back in the right direction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.