April 4, 20197 yr Saw Cronin's name in an article about the open Virginia Tech job. That would be a nice step up for him, moving to the ACC. He's. Not. Going. To. Virginia. Tech.
April 4, 20197 yr He's. Not. Going. To. Virginia. Tech. I believe you, he will never leave UC until he is told to leave.
April 4, 20197 yr I believe you, he will never leave UC until he is told to leave. Didn't say that at all. There are just some places he isn't packing up his life and bolting. Blacksburg is one of those places. No different than Tuscaloosa.
April 4, 20197 yr Author Didn't say that at all. There are just some places he isn't packing up his life and bolting. Blacksburg is one of those places. No different than Tuscaloosa. Yet it could be argued that both are much better jobs.
April 5, 20197 yr Yet it could be argued that both are much better jobs. I mean, argue away. He's not going there, so it doesn't matter.
April 5, 20197 yr Author I mean, argue away. He's not going there, so it doesn't matter. No need to argue. I'm sure you are correct about him not going. Read earlier he was down the list a ways in Blacksburg, that his name popped up from fan discussion not from reliable reports.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.