Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2019 NCAA Selection

Featured Replies

Said it a few weeks ago. :idunno:

 

Ha very true. However it took things having to play out just right the last two days for you to right lol. If Tennesee wins today then UNC is 2 in midwest and Tenneesee 1 in midwest with UK in south.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Syracuse the 8 next to Gonzaga as 1. If Syracuse gets there, that's my first #1 out.

  • Author

Jeez, this is a rough West bracket. First time in.... ever.

Ha very true. However it took things having to play out just right the last two days for you to right lol. If Tennesee wins today then UNC is 2 in midwest and Tenneesee 1 in midwest with UK in south.

 

There were very few scenarios in which UK was going to play in Louisville. That was pretty obvious when I made the comment originally.

  • Author

It would seem that Kentucky fell behind Michigan on the seed line, which cost them Des Moines. But considering how tough the South and West turned out to be, I really believed Kentucky got some great treatment.

Worst #1, worst #2 in the West. Who saw that coming? Everyone.

They wouldn't play UNC until the Elite 8. They should blow out everyone on their way to UNC.

 

I hope you’re right, but Wofford isn’t bad.

How many SEC teams made the tournament?

Yeah it’s cool for the fans, it’s the worst possible way to crown a champion.

 

Curious how the rest of this ends up, but every year on selection Sunday I’m more and more amazed at just how ridiculous this whole thing is. I’d rather argue over 4 teams all day everyday over this 64 team crap.

 

Disagree.

It would seem that Kentucky fell behind Michigan on the seed line, which cost them Des Moines. But considering how tough the South and West turned out to be, I really believed Kentucky got some great treatment.

 

I agree I guess the committee got tired of everyone complaining how easy the West was. Glad the Cats didn’t go out there. The scars have played in Florida before.

How many SEC teams made the tournament?

 

I think 7.

  • Author
Worst #1, worst #2 in the West. Who saw that coming? Everyone.

 

The rest of it is pretty tough though. I wouldn't want to face Syracuse as an 8. FSU a very dangerous 4 - in my opinion the toughest seed for both of those.

Mack and UL got a great first round draw little Richard isn’t on Mack’s level.

There were very few scenarios in which UK was going to play in Louisville. That was pretty obvious when I made the comment originally.

 

Which that scenario of them playing in Louisville as a 2 seed was one Tennesee win today of that happening. Just like UK getting a one seed which you said no chance of happening was 2 wins the last 2 days of happening. So I think you even have to admit those two things probably came closer to happening than what you originally thought 4 weeks ago.

  • Author

Committee head said that Michigan State passed Kentucky with the Big Ten win today. I wonder if that affected region or just the placement for their pod. Because I think Kentucky got a better deal with their side of the bracket, and while North Carolina is tough, it still beats playing Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.